Chapter 1

Martavious's POV
I'm Martavious Young, I'm 17 years old, I'm 6'3, I'm brown skinned, and I'm a senior in high school. I use to play basketball, but the streets got to me. I live with my mother, it's just me and her in a three bed room house. I'm my moms only child, the man in the house. I run the streets because my momma struggled trying to take care of me . She got it a little bit better now since I'm older and can take care of us. She's also in school and has a good paying job, so I don't hang with ma Duce much. We just moved out of my Grandma house. I go visit her from time to time though.

I'm a lady's man, but I don't like these hoes. I just hang with them for the head and shit , but the females love me. Being in the streets ain't no joke, I done seen every thing, and i had to man up quick. Been in the game since I was 13. I wasn't thinking at the time, so I just did what I thought was best.

My momma want me to get out these streets, but I gotta make sure my momma always got it. She struggled to much for a G. When I know she got it all and out the hood then I'll leave the streets alone , but until then I'm committed to this shit.

Momma been struggling since I was a lil nigga. My sperm donor walked out on her when he found out she was pregnant with me. My momma was 16 when she had me and she lost her virginity to my sperm donor which was 18. He a pussy ass nigga, but that doesn't concern me.

I'm hanging with this lil female named Tanisha. She feeling a nigga and all, give a nigga anything I want. Y'all would be suprised , but a nigga ain't had sex in like 4 years. Only my momma knows I'm not having sex. I lost my virginity to a 17 year old girl when I was like 14, me and her did it a couple of times til she turned 18.

These hoes ain't worth it, folks probably got diseases and some more shit. Gotta find the special girl to have sex with, I can't be fucking no thot. I don't want to end up like my sperm donor because I know I don't want these hoes in my future. So it's just top for me right now.

Tanisha been trying to get me to fuck her, but I ain't with all that. I tell her some shit that makes her mad and not want to fuck me. She just a horny thot that gives good head. She fucked half the squad anyways, but I'm Finna move on to bigger and better things.

So it's this girl named Aja , she's cute asf. We took a couple of classes together when school was in, and I think I'm feeling her lifestyle though. I think she really got a thing for a G too, but I don't pay it any mind, because I don't want to be just another fuck boy to her. So I just keep my distance with shawty, but the way she make me feel ain't gone keep me away for long.

I might just speak to shawty and ask her for her number. I ain't never felt this way about any chick, her smile make a nigga day. She the type of girl a nigga need in his life.

I'm Finna just take me a walk to the park, to chill and get some fresh air. While I'm up there I see Aja with some female. Shit I ain't no shy nigga, so I walked up to her and said "excuse me". She turned around then smiled at a G, so I smirked back. She said "hi" in the sweetest voice. So I got straight to the point, and told shawty she was cute. She blushed and said "well, thank you handsome". I was Finna blush, but I tried to hide it. I asked her "well can I have your number, check up on you sometimes?". She smiled and held her hand out, so I reached in my pocket and handed her my phone. She dialed a number in, saved it then texted it. So she reached in her pocket checked the message then showed it to me.

While I'm walking back to the house my nigga Big G pull up on me. "Get in the car lil nigga" he said laughing. I hopped in and he tell me he need me to take care of my business and hand me a brick and some weed. "I'll check on you next Friday nigga aight". "Aight G, I gotcha". He dropped me off at the house and I break the shit down. Call my customers and let them know I restocked. My momma gotta work at night, so I just be cooling by myself after I sell my shit to who it needs to be sold to.

So I hit Aja up, and ask her what she doing. She hit me back and ask "can you call me". I was like why not, so I call her, and she says hello with the sexiest voice. I ask her "what's up", and all she wanted to do was get to know a nigga better through the phone.

Momma comes through the door and wakes me up. Me and Aja fell asleep on the phone 😍 . Mom Duce asked me in a disappointed voice " you Otp with another lil thot ain't you". I said laughing " chill ma , she different I think I like this one". She smirked at me and said "I hope, I'm tired though I'm Finna go to bed. Goodnight baby, I love you". I got up and hugged her and said "goodnight ma , I love you too". I walked to my room and sent Aja a "GoodNight Beautiful " text. I laid down and chilled before I dozed off.