Chapter 3

Martavious's POV
Me and Aja been dating for 5 months now and this is life. I ain't been in the streets as much hanging with shawty , but I still sell. I gotta get my money , can't go broke. She don't like me doing that shit, but my future depends on it.

Tanisha be blowing me up since she know I got a girlfriend. Yeah I still fuck with shawty. Shit can't turn down fye head. I'm finna stop fucking with shawty doe. Aja been treating a nigga right too. I'm loving shawty for what she doing. If Aja find out I'm fucking with Tanisha it's over for it. I can't afford to lose shawty doe.

So I get up so I can get ready for school. Aja text me so I can come get her at her house. I got a lil car over the summer break. I didn't want to go all out with it though.

I walk out the door on my way to Aja house. *knock on the door* "who is it" Aja mother asked. "Martavious" I answered. *opens the door* "hey baby" Mrs. Lewis says as she hugs me. "Hey Mrs. Lewis" I say with a smile. "Ms. Brown now" she says. "Mom no time to talk, Bye" Aja says as she pulls me off the porch.

"Hey baby" Aja says as she kiss me on the cheek. "What's up" I say. Aja continues talking about how she go stay over at my house after school . We all know what that might mean 😏. She a good girl doe, so she might not. I really want it doe, but shit I can wait on shawty. She really got a nigga 😍.

So we get to school , I hate coming here can't wait to graduate. When we get in the school, I see my niggas Jaylen, Reginald, and Cameron. While Aja runs over to her lil female friends, I go hang with my guys. We all grew up together, all our mothers are Bestfriends. "I see you feeling lil shawty, she got you sprung bruh " Reggie says as they all laugh. "Noooo G, stop it" I say back. "Oh really, I be seeing you all under her on IG bruh" Cam says. "Jay why you all over there quiet, you sprung off a female too?" Reggie ask.

The bell rings stopping our conversation, so we all go out separate ways. So I go to class, do my work, then gone on about my business. *hours later* I'm in 7th period and I take the class with Tanisha thot ass. She be all in my face in Study Hall.

The bell rings and I rush out to my car waiting on Aja. She comes to the car smiling and shit. "What you so happy about" I ask her. "I'm just happy to see you , baby I miss you" she says. " I miss you too baby" I say as I kiss her on the lips.

Aja's POV
I think I'll give it up to him. That's my baby and he's been treating me right. No one ever treated me how he treats me. I just love this boy, I'm ready to give him my all.

Yeah I said my all, I gave him everything except my virginity. So I might let him take it.

So we arrive at his house a few minutes later. We go inside, I sit on the couch and he goes in the back. A woman comes from the room by the kitchen and greets me. "Hi, who are you?" She asked as she puts her hand out for a handshake.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend, Aja" Martavious says walking from the back.  "Well nice to meet you Aja I'm Kiara, Martavious's mother, I've heard so much about you" she says shaking my hand. "I hope you're my future daughter-in-law" she says with a smile. "Well I better go before I be late for work" she says looking at her watch and getting her purse. "Bye mama" he says. "Bye baby, I love you" she says going out the door. " love you too mama" he says softly and sad.

"So that's your mother?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "How come I'm just now meeting her?" I asked in a sad voice. "She's always busy with school and work" he said. "She looks so young" I said suprised. "Yeah , she's 33 had me when she was 16." He said. "Oh" I said and continued doing what I was doing.

We sit in the living room and do homework, watch tv, and all that shit. We get finish and watch love & hip hop. His crazy ass be all in this tv show. It goes on commercial and he turns to me and kiss me on the lips. I get all in it and kiss him back. So we all in the kiss and shit. He pulls away and ask me was I feeling that. I told him hell yeah. So he holds both of my my wrist and gets on top of me and we continue kissing. He gets off me and says "you ain't ready for this."

I get up and mug him and ask "what you mean, I'm not ready? Ready for what Tay". He said "what we're getting ourselves into". I asked mad "And what is that". He said "sex".

I raised my eyebrows and said "oh really, who said that". "Me" he said standing up. I got up too and said "just because you assume doesn't mean it's always right" getting in his face. "So if I'm right, you gotta give me 5" "and if you're right, I'll give you 5" he said looking me in my eyes.

"Ok bet" I said as I grabbed his face and kissed him. "Aight" he said as he grabbed my wrist and led me to his room. He closes the door behind him as we kiss each other.