Chapter 6

Martavious's POV
I wake up with blurry vision, when my vision gets clear, I look at my surroundings . I'm in a hospital room and my mom is sitting to my left. "Oh my gosh, my baby is up" my mom screamed grabbing my face kissing my cheeks. "Ma what happened" I asked her. "Baby you got shot 4 times , 1 In the face, 1 in your left shoulder, 1 in your left thigh , and 1 in your right calve muscle luckily they got all the bullets out" she said in a happy tone.

"They took you in as soon as you got here and did surgery" my mom kept going. "I'm just glad my baby is ok , I don't know what I would do with out you "she finished. "You would've had the baby" I said. " yeah, but it wouldn't replace you, I need you, my only child" she said.

"Ma even if I was to die anytime soon, I still would've been with you no matter what." I said grabbing her hand and kissing it. "But baby it would be different without you here with me living life." My mom said getting teary eyed.

Aja walks in surprising me, she looked like she's been crying. "I'ma give y'all a minute alone" my mom says patting my leg before she walks out. "Can you please stop all that crying" I asked Aja sounding disappointed. "As long as I know you're ok" she said with a fake smile. "I'm ok ma, are y'all" I asked looking at her stomach. "Yes, we are" she says rubbing her stomach.

We sit in the room chilling watching BET. Reg walks in and gets straight to the point. He starts telling me they know who shot up the club last night. He tells me all the details about who did it, why they did it, and how do they knew our move. When I get better me and the boys gone handle some business.

My mom comes busting in after the doctors leave. "Are you ok" my mom asked kissing my cheeks. "Yes ma" I say laughing. "Baby girl I have a few questions for you" my mother says to Aja while taking a seat next to her. "Aw shit here we go with this shit." I said under my breath. "Watch your mouth boy" my momma said while pointing her finger at me with her serious voice.

"what do you plan on doing about the baby, how are you going to take care of it" my mom asked trying to intimidate Aja. "Well Ms. Young, I have a decent paying job to provide for the baby, and my mother with help me financially and physically with the baby" she said in her professional voice.

"Hol on, hol on, hold on I got MY child financially, we don't need your mother's help with that" I said getting mad. "Baby calm down" my mother says making me even more upset. "Nah ma, I don't need anybody help taking care of my baby financially" I yelled out.

I started getting dizzy and a few minutes afterwards I faint.

Keaira's POV
While I was having a conversation with Aja , Martavious faints. I hate seeing my baby like that. I want him out of this street shit. Before I even know it my baby gone be either dead or in jail.

His child isn't going to have father in its life. Me, Aja, and her mother are going to be raising this baby alone. I'ma have to take over Martavious father duties and do this parenting thing again if he continues to do what he does .

I think I like Aja though , if he was dating one of these other hoes they would not be up here in this waiting room with me. I feel for her , while Mane mane was In surgery, she was crying her eyes out telling me her life is messed up. I know where she's coming from because I was just like her, but all I had was my mother.

Martavious is my life, I don't know what I would do without him. He's one of the reasons why am the way I am. My mama wasn't able to be here because I was her ride. I don't want to leave his side. Martavious is young and reckless just like his uncle, Junebug.

"Ms. Young" Aja shakes me bringing me out of my thoughts. "Huh" I asked jumping a little. "Are you ok" she asked with worry in her voice. "No" I said breaking down. "My Baby just got shot, he's going to be like this for weeks, I do not like seeing my baby like th- " I say before the doctor cuts me off. "Ms. Young" the doctor says getting my attention. "Yes" I say. "I have good news and bad news for you." The doctor says .

"Mr. Young needs to be monitored , so he has to stay a little longer than what we planned before he fainted. Maybe a couple of weeks and he needs physical therapy. Good news is he will be fine as long as we keep an eye on him here and he'll start his physical therapy next week." The doctor says all together, but not in one breath.

My baby will be ok and that's all that matters. I hope this physical therapy goes well so he can be back to normal.

Sorry for the chapter being short and I hope y'all are enjoying it. I hope it's not too boring to y'all . I'll try to spice it up a bit 😂 . Comment and Vote 💭❣👎🏾👍🏾 . Thank you !