Chapter 4

Martavious's POV
So Aja sits on my bed and I get on top of her laying her back. We all in the kiss and shit until she stops it. She says while unbuttoning her shirt "we aren't going to get anywhere with our clothes on." I laughed "oh really, so you're really ready" I asked unbuckling my pants.

"Yes Tay, I'm ready" she said impatiently while pulling her pants down. I laughed saying "awwwww look at my crybaby" kissing her afterwards. She laughed then gave me a look. So I took my shirt off as she looked at me with heart eyes 😍😍😍.

I asked her "you need help taking your underwear off?" looking at her like she was stupid. She laughed "nah I got this" she said while undoing her bra and taking it off. I saw her titties they looked so perfect sitting there. "Ma you got some nice titties" I said grabbing em in my hands.

She looked down as I cupped em and laughed. "So ma you ready for daddy?" I asked laughing dropping my pants. "Show me what you got Tay" she said staring at me. I pulled my boxers down as she looked at me surprised.  I sat down next to her asking her "can you handle this baby." She laughed asking me "how am I suppose to know Tay?"

"We gone find out" I said. Shawty stood up as I took her panties off and started rubbing her clit. I started finger shawty as she started moaning. Her facial expression told me she was feeling this so I laid her down and started eating shawty out. First and might be last female I'm pleasing this way 😂.

As I was eating her out she was moaning guiding my head and shit. After like 3 or 4 minutes she came in my mouth. Afterwards I decided to finger her again and rub her clit to check if it was loose enough for my manhood to go in.

So I grabbed my dick and rubbed it up against her clit before going in. As I went in I knew I couldn't hold it. Shawty was tight and feeling good. She looked at me and smiled looking worried. I asked her "you want me to continue?" She shook her head yeah as I pulled out and saw blood on my dick. I thought to myself, I just popped shawty cherry. I smirked a lil bit and kept stroking slowly.

She had a confusing look on her face, but I was like she having confused feelings. Shawty started moaning as I started kissing on her neck. I started stroking a lil faster and about 10 minutes later I came. She mugged me and then I started laughing. I layed down next to her and then she sat up and got on top of me.

"Shawty what you doing?" I asked. "We're not done here" she said with an eyebrow raised. "She lifted up and grabbed my dick. "So you know how to ride dick baby?" I asked laughing. "Nah, but I'ma try" she said as she put my dick in her.

She took all of my manhood as she started grinding on it. She wasn't stopping til she came i see. " I see you do" I said as she kept grinding. She was riding too slow for me so I grabbed her waist and started going in and after that we both came as she had a relieved facial expression.

She sat up and looked at the time it was like 9. It was early asf so I hopped in the shower before i took her home. I got out she was dressed I asked her was she ready. She looked at me crazy. "You must be staying here?" I asked. She smiled, so I took that as a hint. "So that's a yeah?"

"Lol, nah but I do want to stay with you for a lil while longer 😩" she said. "Aight, a nigga hungry doe so you want to go get something to eat?" I asked. She said "yes" with a smile on her face. "You're not going to get in trouble coming home late?" I asked shawty walking out of my room. "My mother knows who I'm with and where I'm at, as long as she has that information she is ok" she stated.

Aja's POV
(2 months later)
I woke up at around 5pm from my good ass nap. I went to the kitchen to cook me something to eat. When my big brother Ant saw what I was walking out of the kitchen with , he looked at me like I was crazy. I asked him "what" with an playful attitude. "Wtf you eating " he asked . "A pickle with some yogurt" i said cheesing. "You crazy asf foo" he said as he kept walking.

So after I eat my lil snack. I go back in my bed room and text Tay till I fall back to sleep. I been napping a lot lately, because I usually don't take naps. Work be tiring me out doe.

"Didn't you just wake up from a nap not to long ago" Ant busted in my room yelling. "Nigga who are you" I ask him mad like he run this house. "I can take as many naps as I want to, if I'm tired I'm tired" I say with an attitude. "Stop all that cussing in my damn house" I hear my mom yelling.

Ant walks in my room closing the door. "Bruh I gotta talk to you" he said in slow tone voice. "What" i said huffing and puffing. "Are you having sex" he asked me getting serious. "What makes you ask me that question" I asked getting serious. "Nah answer my question first" he said smacking his teeth. "No Ant I'm not virgin anymore , I only had sex one time 2 months ago" I said getting annoyed. "Bruh, on god" he asked looking mad. "Yes Ant I'm dead serious.

"You pregnant" Ant said. "No why you ask" I said back to him. "Nah I'm not asking , I'm telling." He said. "What makes you think that" I asked. "Aja your sleeping a lot , eating crazy, and eating a lot, then throwing it right back up sometimes, yeah that's pregnant girl problems " he said. "So you're saying, I really could be pregnant"I asked.