Chapter 5

Aja's POV
I wake up and get ready for today . On my way to the doctors office I panicked, I was so scared from what me and Ant was talking about.

I got called to the back, they make me pee in a cup and wait in a room. As I wait there, and say a little prayer. When I got done a pretty woman walks in. "Hi Ms. Rodriguez I'm Dr. Warren" She said. "Hi" I said with a fake smile. Dr. Warren small talked them got straight to the point.

I couldn't believe what my ears just heard. I was more shocked than anyone, even my mother. "You're 7 weeks pregnant" is all I could think about. I'm about to be a mother at 16. This can't be real, I have to be dreaming.

The woman gives me somethings and we go sign papers and we're out. I'm not the type to show my emotions, so as soon as I got home , I went to my room and cried into my pillow until I couldn't anymore.

I text Tay to let him know I have something to tell him face to face. He text me back "aight , I'll be there later". I can't do nothing but think and cry. It's hard to believe that.

I hear a knock at my bed room door. "Come in" I say. I turn around so quick when Martavious ask me am I ok. I couldn't do anything, but shake my head no and cry. He came to me and asked me "what's wrong baby?" I just shook my head no. Words couldn't come out my mouth.

When I get done crying my eyes out, I tell Martavious I'm ready to talk. He lifts up off the bed unwrapping his arms from around me.

Mt: damn, you got tears all on a nigga shirt.

Me: *laughs* I'm sorry

Mt: so what did you need to talk to me about

Me: Martavious, I don't know how you're going to take this so I'ma just come out and say it.

Mt: what is it Aja

Me: Martavious, I'm pregnant.

Mt: shawty you playing

Me: *getting teary eyes* no Tay I'm not.

Mt: so you dead ass serious

Me: yes , I found out when I went to the doctor this morning.
*tears run down my face *

Mt: bruh , stop all that crying ma please

Me: *raising my voice, hitting him* it's all your fault, if you would've worn a condom, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Mt: *grabs my wrist* aye ma , stop all that, *wipping my tears* it's gone be fine. It is a gift from God and them tears should be tears of joy and not pain. God has a plan for you, me, and the baby, so stop all this mad sad shit.

Me: ok *chuckles* I'll take your word for it *touching my belly*

Martavious touched me with them words. He's right, I shouldn't be mad or sad about this. My baby is a gift from God. I can depend on him to handle anything that comes my way, even this pregnancy.

When I wake up from my nap , I go in the kitchen to see my mother cooking. "Hey baby" she says smiling. "Hey ma" I say smiling back. "Are you ok baby" she asked me while fixing me a plate.

While we eat we talk about the baby. Am I keeping it of giving it for adoption? If I keep it, how am I going to care for it? Will Martavious help take care of the baby? We talk about a lot, but I have a lot of unanswered questions.

Martavious's POV
"Is that you baby" I hear my mom ask as I walk in the house. "Yeah ma" I responded to her question. "Hey baby" she says as she kisses me on the cheek. "Hey ma" I say chuckling .

"So I have to tell you something" I say grabbing her arms and sitting her on the couch. "What is it baby" my mother says looking concerned. I start laughing at her face, she hits me and says "come on what do you have to tell me". I get back serious and get to the point, "you're going to be a grandmother" I say.

"Hold on, repeat that" she says looking shocked and confused. "Aja is pregnant with my child" I say. She had a confused look on her face. "Ma" I say trying to get her attention. "Baby you're grown I can't do anything, but be there for you and Aja" . I nod my head as she continues talking. "I am disappointed because I got you condoms for a reason. It's not going to be about you anymore. You have responsibilities to take care of now. Mama will always love you no matter what though." "Yeah I know , I love you too ma " I say as I get up and kiss her on the cheek.

"I'm finna go out with Reg and them aight" I say as I walk to the back. "Ok , be safe baby" she says while walking in the kitchen. So I get in the shower for like 15 minutes. Hop out and put on my all black true religion jogging suit and all black 12s. Me , Cam, Reg, and Jay going to some new club tonight. Shit when I'm with my guys we turn up.

I get in my car and head to Jay house. We drive everywhere together just incase something go down. We never go anywhere without our straps. I pull up to Jay house.

As soon as I get there , these niggas ready so we all hop in Reg car. We on our way to the club and this bitch, Tanisha, calling me.

"What do you want?" I asked as I picked up the phone. "Why you catching an attitude?" She asked with an attitude back. "You blowing up my phone everyday like I'm your nigga" I yell through the phone. "Baby don't act like you just wasn't in my bed with me last night" she said with attitude. "Yeah , bitch chilling. You ain't nothing , but a hoe to me. I only fuck with you because your head fye" I said getting irritated. "Gwalla still denying shit" she said. "Bitch I ain't denying shit , all you do is give me head , and last night all we did was chill" I said before I hung up.

"My guy you got female problems" Reginald said. "Hell nah" I said as we pulled up to the club. "As long as his bitches don't know about each other he aight" Jay said. We all laugh, "she the only bitch , i'ma stop fucking with shawty doe" I said . "What about shawty you sprung off of" cam asked. "Aw, that's wifey" I said in a happy voice .

"Fuck you so happy for" Reggie asked. "Nigga got some pussy finally" Jay said as they all laughed. "Bruh I been hit that" I said smacking my teeth. "So why you so happy my nigga" Reggie asked.

"Bruh , Finna have a lil me " I said. "Hold on what" Cam said sounding shocked. "My nigga, my girl pregnant" I said rephrasing it. "Aw shit , my nigga about to be a daddy " Jay said as we walked in the club.

We get in the club ASAP because Jay cousin owns the club. We go straight to VIP where Jay  cousins are sitting. This bitch was trying to hit on me as soon as I sat down. "Hey sexy" she said. "What you want ma?" I asked her. "A night alone with you" she said in my ear. After she said that all I hear is guns firing, I got up and tried to run , but I drop to the floor.