what did I do

I was finally happy I got the guy in my dreams everything was perfect till I got mad again Jakob did something like it wasn't him it was just something made me mad and I growled at him he touches my arm trying to stay calm me down and I I slam him on the floor he wasn't moving to know if I heard him or not when I snapped out of it I saw what I did he was hurt because of me what was happening to me I hurt the love of my life I couldn't go through this anymore I started running and running and running and hit the woods and I run Jakob gets up and he runs behind me"Jamie stop" he. Comes closer " stop I don't wanna hurt you again" tears running down my face he comes close to me and wipes my tears " Jamie its ok I'm ok" he kisses me I hurt him and he still here I guess he really loves me i love him so much I never want this to end we walk home and we sit on the couch I cuddle next to him and we put on a movie I look up at him because I felt a hand on my leg he moves it when I look at him" it's ok I don't mind" I smile and put my head back down he puts his Hand on my leg and squeezes it a little it rushes tough Me I look at him and started kissing him he started back what was happing it's like me and him are like going at it but were not at the same time I stop him and me from going any farther and just lay my head back down and cuddled with him the rest the night.