After The Club

As they exit the Red Kiva club, they all say their goodbyes, and the valet brung their cars around to them. "Call me tomorrow, Shae," said Tonya. "Okay, i will and love ya," Shae replied. "Love you too," said Tonya. "Ima call you to Dana maybe you can hang with me tomorrow , I gotta finish shopping for the boys birthday party" and love you, " Tonya said as she was getting in the car. "Love you too, Tonya, and okay," Dana replied. "Love you, Dana," Shae said. "Love you more, sis," Dana yelled out while getting in the car. "Call me on two way," said Demarr to Troy and Curtis. "Aight," they both replied. And they all got in their cars and drove off. While Demarr and Tonya were on Their way home, Tonya started talking. "Im so proud of you, baby, and i love you more than anything in the world." "I love you more sweetheart and thank you love for being by my side, you and my kids are my motivation, im doing this for our family and hopefully someday we can start on our fourth child, i need another girl a lil Tonya". They look at each other and smile. They finally arrived home. Demarr pulled into the driveway and turned the car off. They both got out and walked to the house and went in. Tonya walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Im starving," she told Demarr. "Me too, babe, ima cook us a pizza. Just go upstairs and get out of them cloths cause your ass look tired he laugh. "Okay baby, I'll meet you upstairs." Demarr washed his hands and took out Tonya's favorite pizza, philly cheese steak, and popped it in the oven. He went upstairs to undress, and Tonya was lying in bed with her panties and bra on sleep. He kissed her softly. He took off his clothes, then walked to the television and turned it on and popped in creed. He went back downstairs to check the pizza. Ring ring the house phone start ringing. He answered. "Hello," he said. "Hey, Troy said on the other end. "I was just checking to see if you and Tonya made it in safe cause Curtis called to let me know they made it." "Yeah we made it home safe bro" Demarr replied. "We bout to bang this pizza and watch Creed, Tonya ass knocked out, but ima wake her soon. She needs to put some food on her stomach, and i do too. " "Same here," Troy replied. "Im glad we dont work tomorrow cause im sleeping in all day."True, i feel you," said Demarr. Okay, I'll call you tomorrow when i get up if i get up, " said Troy while laughing. "Ight talk to ya later." Demarr hangs up the phone and walks over to the oven to take the pizza out. He set it on the counter and grabbed the knife to cut it. He grabbed two pepsi's out the fridge, and he put the knife in the dishwasher he grabbed the pizza off the counter, turned the light off, and went upstairs. He sat the pops on the nightstand and sat the pizza on the bed, then he sat down and shook Tonya. "Wake up, babe, and eat some." Tonya woke up and sat up. "Okay, babe," she replied. Demarr, grab the remote and press play. They watch creed and eat their food and drank their pop. After they were finished, Demarr took everything downstairs and tossed it in the trash. He went back upstairs, and Tonya walked out of the bathroom. He went in after her. He came out and went in the room while she was getting in the bed he grab her by the waist and He started kissing her neck he put his hand in her panties and started caressing her clit. "Damn babe your pussy wet as hell for daddy" he said. And started to pull down her panties. He laid her on the bed pulled her titties out and started licking on them. Then he kissed her stomach all the way down to her pussy as he spreads her legs and kissed her clit then began to eat her pussy. She moan for a while it began to feel even more good that she screamed out. "Yes daddy yes" as he continue to do his thang he came back up and took off his boxers. He lift her legs in the air and inserted his dick into her pussy. she moan and they made sweet passionate love for an hour. They both came. Once they were done, Tonya rolled over in her spot and fell asleep. Demarr went to the bathroom to shower and brush his teeth. He exited the bathroom once he was done and went in the room. He turned off the television and climbed into bed and cuddled with Tonya holding her close to him and whispered in her ear. "I love you, babe," and he went to sleep.