Family Day Out

Today was August 12,2015 everyone was getting ready for church. Tonya had already been up since five thirty she took her shower and now she's in the kitchen making breakfast while demarr was getting the kids ready for church. He bathe them and put their cloths on. "Okay babies go downstairs and eat breakfast, daddy gotta get himself together now, heaven mommy gonna do your hair after breakfast". The kids went downstairs and demarr went in the bathroom. "What's for breakfast mommy"? Jr asked. "Well let me see we have pancakes, eggs, sausages and milk or orange juice you decide". "I want everything with a cup of juice please and thank you" said Jason. Tonya made their plates and they all started eating. Tonya went upstairs to dress and fix her hair. Demarr walks in the room behind Tonya and closes the door. "Breakfast smelling good babe" he says as he kisses her on the cheek. "Thanks love". Tonya says as walks to the bed to grab her cloths and get dress. Then she grab her makeup bag n hair products and leaves out the room to go in the bathroom to do her make up and hair. Jr comes upstairs. "I'm done eating mommy". "Okay baby come wash your hands". Jr wash his hands and went back down stairs to watch tv. Then heaven and Jason came to wash they hands. "Ima be down in a minute heaven to do your hair". "Okay mommy". And both children went down stairs to watch tv. Tonya continue to apply her make up and demarr came out the room to go downstairs. "We bout to go in a minute babies". "Okay daddy" said Jason and Jr. "Mommy still gotta do my hair daddy" Heaven said. "I know she coming baby". "Okay daddy". Tonya grab all heavens hair stuff out the bathroom closet and heads down stairs and sits on the couch. Demarr had made his plate and was eating. "Come on baby so momma can do your hair" said Tonya. And heaven came over and sat down. Tonya comb her hair and demarr finish eating and put the dishes in the dish washer. And wipe off the island. Tonya finish heaven hair and grease and brush the boys hair and they got their belongings in headed out the door. They got in the car and demarr drove off. They arrived at church for sunday school and Tonya took the kids in back to the children Sunday school. Meanwhile, Shaw and Troy was getting their children and themselves ready to head out for church "Bae which tie should I were"? Troy ask shae. The all black or the black and white strip one. "I like the strip one bae" she answer "we'll stripes it is" he replied. Once they were done they left out the door and was on their way to church. Meanwhile Curtis, Dana and their kids were heading into church when they got in they sat next to Tonya and Demarr. The preacher was teaching when he look up and saw shae and Troy walk in . " Nice to join our Sunday class on time" the preacher said while laughing. " Nice to be here on time" Troy replies while turning to look at shae they both smile and sat down. Four hours later church let out and they all went out for fun and food. They went to chunky cheese so the kids can play and wear themselves out. When they made it they found them a table and they bought coins and split it with the children. " I so gotta play the Batman game that's my favorite game l, then ima bust y'all ass in basketball cuz y'all know I got them skills". Said Tonya. "Ima go to with you sis" said Dana. Batman the shit I swear". "Ima go play with the kids for a lil bit" said shae. As they all went off to have fun the guys sat at the table to have guy talk like always about sports. "I'm going with the patriots this year said Troy they be whooping ass every year. "Man the bears been low key getting it said Demarr hope they win this season or at less get close" "I'm going with Green Bay said Curtis they got a good quarterback too" "Boooooo" said Demarr and Troy. "Fuck Green Bay said Demarr they ass gets no love". "I swear boi you tripping tripping" Troy replied. While they were discussing the game the girls walk over to them y'all ready to play basketball. "Hell yea Curtis stood up, I'm bout to whoop some ass". "Boy bye said Tonya you mean I'm bout to whoop y'all asses". "Yea you gotta give it to Tonya she do be getting our asses" Troy replied. "I swear" said Demarr as they all got up and walk over to the basketball game. " Ok so who wanna go first" Tonya asked. "How bout you and Curtis since y'all wanna be the first to talk shit" said Demarr. "Ok" everyone agreed. While they played and had a good time the kids where still playing  everyone was enjoying themselves. "What Time is it" ask Dana. Shae looks at her watch and respond "Seven Thirty". "Well yet again Tonya wins" Troy said as they walk to the counter to order food. "Yea my baby did that shit" said Demarr as he grabs Tonya from behind and kisses her on the cheek. "My girl the shit and y'all know this man" Shae said. They order their food and walk back to the table. Once they got to the table the kids walk over and Tonya gave them each a wipe to clean their hands and some hand sanitizer.