Sleep Talking

"Ah Tsuki-"

"Kei."

"Sorry Kei. But uh, I can dress myself."

Kei stands up straight and looks at me. "You are just so cute, that I want to dress you myself."

I blushed furiously by his sudden openness. "I'm not some doll Kei."

"You are too adorable for a doll."

Yesterday I stayed at Kei's house because we were doing homework together. We both are in college prep classes and Kei gets these things very easily. Kei said I should just go on to an easier class but I refuse every time because I want to be with him.

After I passes out from doing so much homework, I found myself in Kei's bed when I first woke up. I woke up in the middle of the night to find that Kei was sleeping next to me.

I heard him say, "Tadashi call me by first name." Which was really weird because I don't think I've ever heard Kei talk in his sleep before.

"Kei." I said it softly seeing how it would feel to call him that. It felt nice, it was like I promoted myself or something.

"Louder." I did as he said but then he woke up.

He sat up and squinted at me, trying to see me, I assumed. "Yamagu-"

"Tadashi."

"Hm?"

"You called me Tadashi." Kei rubs his eyes and then puts his glasses on.

"Was I talking in my sleep?" I nod my head and I hear him curse. He away from me and asked what I heard.

"You said 'Tadashi call me by my first name.' So I did as you said and then you said 'louder.' And then I did and that is when you woke up.

"That is all?"

"Yes."

Kei shakes his head and sighs with a slight smile. "If you want me to call-"

"Yes please."

Kei blinks a few times at me and rubs his right eye. "I'm going to the bathroom." He gets up and leaves without waiting for any response from me.

I tried to stay awake until he came out but I failed and fell asleep anyway.