chapter seven

Louis’ POV:

I woke up around 8:00 and I noticed that Liam was missing. I was up, being my nosy self, went to go and fin him. I walked into Georgia’s room to find Liam in the bed with her. They seemed so peaceful, but that peace was about to end. I walked into the living room to go and get the others. “Hey guys, come look at this.” I pointed to down the hall. They all got up with questioning looks on their face. I led them into the room where they were sleeping and pointed to the bed. Everyone tried to hold in laughs and smirks. We all got out our phones and took some black mail photos.

Liam’s POV:

I could hear rustling and voices, followed by a camera click. I opened my eyes to see the lads taking pictures of me. I looked over to see Georgia sleeping on my chest. My eyes widened, they probably thought that I slept with her. I slowly unwrapped my arms from around her and slip out of the bed.

“Hey, harry jr.” Zayn snickered. I ignored him, and sat in one of the chairs.

“Hey!’ harry yelled defensively, we all gave a small laugh.

“We didn’t do anything. I just went to check up on her and she asked me to stay with her. That’s it.” I rolled my eyes. I kept thinking about her, she fit perfectly into my arms, the way her chest moves up and down with each breath. She walked in the dining room, her hair was frizzled and her eyes were not fully open.

“Morning, love.” Harry stood up and leaned on the bar.

“Don’t call me that.” She gave him a death glare. I tried not to laugh, but a small chuckle left my mouth. She then turned the glare over to my direction.

“Then what should we call you?” harry smirked.

“Georgia.” She grabbed a bowl from the cabinet above her head.

“What’s your last name?” Louis asked walking up beside harry

“Austin.” She opened the fridge with a confused look on his face. Louis’s face dropped at her response.

“What’s wrong with you-“she was cut off by Louis running up to her and bringing her into a bear hug. She seemed shocked from the sudden hug.

“Louis! If you don’t get off me I will personally put you in this ground.” she put her hands by her sides. Louis did not release her from the embrace, so she kicked his feet out from under him. He fell to the floor, carrying her with him.  He finally let loose of his grip and she had him in a headlock. I was shocked at her sudden force of violence.

“Okay Georgia, I think he’s had enough” zayn stood up from his chair. She let him go from the headlock and continued to make her cereal.

“Louis has a half-sister named Georgia Austin,” I explained

“Yeah I knew that, Chloe told me. She is absouloutly in love with y’all.” She took a bite out of her food.

“Who’s Chloe?”Niall asked from the table.

“She’s my best friend.” She glared at Niall. “Anyway, well she’s coming over in a little bit, so you guys better behave.”

“Yes m’am.” I said under my breath.

“You want to repeat that?” she gave a small laugh. I put up my hands in defense and she went into her room.

“Hey, guys I’m going to use the bathroom.” Nail walked through the kitchen we all gave each other looking in confusion and shook the thought away.