chapter eight

Friend or foe? Ch8

Georgia’s POV:

I walked into my room to get dressed when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I froze at the touch of the cold hands on my bare skin. I turned around to see Niall; he had a confused look on his face. I looked like he had tears crowding around his eyes. “Naill...” I looked at his confused face. “I’m sorry.” He whispered under his breath. My face went pale. I didn’t know what to think is he apologizing? He ran his hand through his blonde hair. “I’m sorry that I did all that to you.  I was a child and I was stupid. Doing that to you has made me feel like shit now and I never knew how you felt.” He grabbed my wrist and pulled up the sleeve to reveal scars scabs and swollen read lines. I tried to pull my arm away, but he would not let go. “Why didn’t you tell me?” he looked at the ground, I could see a tear escape his eyes. “Why?” he whispered

“I’m sorry...” he let go of my arm and I covered up my wrists.

“No I’m sorry. Don’t ever do that again.” He brought me into a tight embrace. The force shocked me, but I slowly wrapped my arms around him.

“Promise me.” He released me from the hug

“On one condition.” I smiled

“And what’s that?” he gave me a smirk

“I get to show the guys around Summertown one day.”

“Deal.” He brought me back into the hug. I smiled into his shoulder. Maybe I can trust him, he did apologize and it felt like a boulder has been lifted off my shoulders.

Louis’s POV:

When Naill went to ‘use the bathroom’, we sat out by her room to make sure nothing happened. They were talking, I do not know what about. We could only see what was happening. They were talking then Naill grabbed her and pulled her onto him. Liam started to freak out, when he noticed that they were hugging. I think he likes her, even though we have only met her. They started walking out of her room and we ran back to the living room.

Liam’s POV:

We ran back into the living room and turned o the TV to show that we had been there the whole time.

“Are you guys okay?” Louis asked as they walked in. I elbowed him in the side. “Oww!” Louis grabbed his side; fell on the floor and fake died.  “You’re an idiot.” I stated looking at him flail around on the ground. Georgia laughed as she watched him on the ground. Her laugh was very cute, it was quiet but it was powerful. She came over and sat in the big chair next to me. “You okay?” I asked turning towards her. 

“Yeah. He apologized and I get to show y’all around sometime.” She replied with a smile.

“I can’t wait.” I smiled

“Can’t wait for what?” the other boys asked in unison

“Georgia is going to show us around one day.” I looked at them with a small smile. We sat there talking about what were going to do about the flat tire they had. In addition, we decided to get it towed tomorrow. We were watching criminal minds when the door busted open.

“Puddin!” a girl with blonde hair ran in the house yelling. She stopped and stared, her eyes went wide and she dropped the bags she had in her hands.

“Surprise!” Georgia jumped up and hugged the girl who I think is Chloe. She stood there looking back at Georgia and us.

“Chloe this is-“she was cut off by Chloe screaming “ONE DIRECTION!” I winced a little bit at the sudden outburst from the small girl. She looked just like Georgia, she had blonde hair, blue eyes but she was smaller than she was.

“Guys this is Chloe.” I held out my hands showing off my best friend Chloe. She twirled round, showing us herself while laughing. They even acted the same. 

“Whose pudding?” harry asked obviously confused.

“Me and its Puddin’ not pudding.” she gave him a glare. Harry just laughed until he was on the floor clenching his stomach.

“You just wait harry!” she smirked pointing at him. Harry and Louis crowded together at the corner of the couch. I laughed as Lou and harry coward in the couch. 

We all decided to watch some TV. There were seven of us so we all tried to cram on the couch and zayn sat on the chair. I sat next to Georgia and the others were arguing over whom to sit next to. We watched criminal minds, house, physc and bones.  The shows were pretty intresting, especially the expression on Georgia and Chloe’s faces.

“He’s in the freaking basement!” Chloe screamed at the TV.

“They are so stupid! Just go in the basement.” Georgia pointed at the TV “they are idiots.” She looked at me. I could not help but smile at her craziness.

“I’ll be right back. Do not change the channel! Chloe I’m talking to you.” She got up and pointed to Chloe. She came back a minute later with a small brown puppy.

“Camo!” Chloe held her arms out signaling for her to let her hold the puppy.

“Here. You know sometimes I wonder why I’m friends with you.” She said handing Chloe the puppy and walking over to sit next to me. Before she could sit down, I grabbed her waist and sat her down o my lap. I saw a hint of red appear on her cheeks.  In addition, I gave her a small smile. I loved the fact that I had made here blush.

“Oooooooohhhhh!” everyone chorused together. Her cheeks turned a darker shade of red and covered her face with her hands. I could not help but laugh at her, she was just so cute. I slowly preyed her hands from her face, to see a huge smile plastered on her beautiful face.  I stared into her mesmerizing bright blue eyes, they held so much emotion.  We held gazes until someone spoke.

“Where is faith?” zayn asked snapping us out of our trance. “She’s probably still asleep, she doesn’t wake up until 11 or 12, but we can go and wake her up!” she said excitedly. We all nodded in agreement and got the supplies; we were all going to die today.

___________________________________________________________________

(A/N:) ; okay so idk but im thinking of geiam ( georgia and liam) or giall ( georgia and niall ) but idk and i might do Loue ( louis and chloe) or fayn ( faith and zayn ) but idk so illl see what thappens :D 

omg i have 35 reads!!!! thank you all it means so much to me you have no idea -<3- love you all!!!!!!!