chapter four

Liam's POV:

We ran into what appeared the girl's room, its weird we still didn't know her name, yet she let us In her house and niall beat her until she blacked out. I sat there holding her in my arms, telling her to stay awake and not to leave me. The other guys were trying to calm niall down and took him in the other room. I cleared off what seemed to see her bed,and layed her down. I ran into the bathroom toget a cold wash rag. Harry walked in and helped me put her under the blankets and made sure she was comfortable. " do you know her name?" harry asked sitting on the edge of her bed.

" I honestly have no idea. But why was Niall beating her up?" I pulled up the small chair she had in the corner of her room.

" I don't know, but I'm going to find out." He got up and walked into the other room where the other boys were. I moved a piece of her blue bangs out of her eyes, her phone made a noise. And being how nosy I am I looked t the text.

"From faith the sister"- " hey Georgia, I'm on my way home. Be there in 10"

I sat her phone down and went n the other room where the boys were talking.

" hey guys." I walked into the diningroom. They all looked up at me with questioning eyes

" we have a problem." I sighed " her sisters going to be here in 10 muinets." I leaned against the door frame. They all had shocked expressions on their faces

" she has a sister?" Niall asked quietly.

" yeah apparently her name is faith." I glared at him. His expression changed to shocked.

" what's wrong mate?" Louis asked him

" I knew her, she was in my grade. We talked all the time, until I got a new phone." He ran a hand through his hair.

" well she's fixing to be here" I turned around and went back to the girl who I still didn't know her name. I walked into her room to find her starting to sit up. I rushed over to her and helped her sit up. She gave a few grunts of pain and she was sitting up. " thanks" she looked at me thankfully.

" no problem" I smiled at her." Oh hey, I'm sorry to tell you this as soon as you woke up. But your sister is fixing to be here." I gave her a faint smile.

" what?" she exclaimed.

" yeah, she texted you and I kind of read it. Sorry"

" it's okay."she crossed her klegs, Indian stlye. " hey arnt you liam?

" yeah. Oha nd I realy didn't get your name." I sat in the chair by her bed

" Georgia Austin" she smiled at me

" I like that name." I smiled at her.

"Georigia!!" I heard a girl yell from the living room. I helped her up, and we walked into the diningroom. She was holding onto my arm for support. I saw a short girl with brown curly hair, standing in the room, just staring at the lads. She finaly looked over and saw Georgia holding onto my arm.

" what happened to you?" she rushed over to her and took her from my arm. I felt kind of emty, I wanted her in my arms. Wait, did I like her? No I just met her.