chapter three

*** A year later***

Its been about a year since niall left and went on the xfactor, and I madde friends with chloes. She’s amazing, but shes absoloutly inlove with one direction. Niall joined a group of four other bos and they called them selves one direction. They are now the biggest boyband in the world.i was happy when I found out that niall woudnt be comig back,but at the same time I was worried that he would and beat me up . like he said “ If I don’t win, your in for it” I cringd at the memory. i flipped throught the tv channels and settled on watching harry potter.

Niall’s POV:

We had just finished the last song for the concert in Nashville. We all ran back stage and waited for the fans to get stuff signed,and meet us.  I got lost in signing my name and shaking hands, when this girl was infront of me. “ hi Niall!” she exclaimed. My mouth dropped open, she looked just like Georgia, she had blonde hair, blue eyes, but she was skinny. “ is there something wrong mate?” liam leaned over to me, snapping me out of my trance. “uh, yeah.” The girl had a confused look on her face.                                             “ uh, if you don’t mind me asking. What is your name?” I looked up at the girl. “ I’m chloe” she smiled at me. “ is there something wrong?”

“ uh no, you just look a lot like a girl I use to go to school with.” I took her poster and signed my name.

“ oh okay.”  She took the poster. “ thanks niall!” she said with a smile before leaving. All the rest of the night, I couldn’t get Georgia out of my mind. It was around 10:00 when we finnaly got to our hotel room. “ hey guys?” I asked walking into our room. Liam looked up from his phone. “ yeah mate?”

“ well I was just wondering if we could go to a small town called summertown? It’s where I was before I came on the x-factor.” I said twiddling my thumbs.  Harry walked in from the kitchen. “ yeah, I mean we have a free day tomorrow, so why not?”

“ what do you guys think?” I looked over a zayn and Louis.

“ sure! Will there be carrots?” Louis exclaimed   “ uhhh, yeah.”I said confused.

“zayn?” I looked over him, he was staring ina mirror messing with his quiff.

“ uh, shure.” He turned around.

“ so I guess were making a road rip tomorrow.” I sighed and sat o the couch next to niall. I pulled out my white iphone and clicked o twitter.

@Niall_Horan:  “ well , making a road trip to a familiar place tomorrow J cant wait ;) “

I locked my phone and decided to  go to sleep.

**** the next day**

Niall’s POV:

I couldn’t wait to go to summertown.  We were already half there (Columbia), all the memories started rushing back, going to the rink with friends, basketball games,, but most of all, her.  We drove around a curve and there it sat, the shell station,sonic and the road that lead to the school. I sat up quickly, almost running my head into the head rest. “ are we here?” liam asked, looking back at me.

” Yep, but I want to take a drive down my old road.” I ran my hand through my hair.

“ okay, just tell me where to go.” He turned his attention back to the road.We drove down the road for about 10 muinets until we passed the sign, that said “ Henryville”

“ okay liam. Its on the next road on the right.” I leaned up in my seat.

“ okay.” He turned down an old road I new all to well. It was curvy and bumpy. All of a sudden we heared a tire pop.