Authors Note

I'm back to writting again. Please leave reviews.

****

1.5k READS!!!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS FOR MY BOOK. It's been difficuly trying to stay persistent with the chapters, but thank you for your dedication and loyalty to my book.

**First and foremost I'd like to thank you for choosing to read my book out of the millions of others on wattpads. It's still a masterpiece in work, but I hope you enjoy and feel free to give me some advice!**

EDITING

THE TIMELINE IS BEING CHANGED. I ADVISE NOT TO READ FAR UNTIL FINISHED.

I'M DOING SOME EXTREME STORY BOARD EDITING OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS. MOST OF THE CENTRAL PLOTS WILL BE REVISED, SEEING HOW I GOT OFF TRACK WITH MY ORIGINAL TIMELINE.

I'LL TRY AND KEEP MY READERS UPDATED. THANKS.

Dialogue and thoughts: I'm currently in the process of adding a LOT more dialogue in the story. I've noticed there was a lack of character developement from Kiyo and the others, as well as interaction. So a lot will be changing, as well as more inner thoughts from Kiyo's side.

Timeline: The story is read from Kiyo's perspective, but sometimes switches to third person to get information that is vital to the story from other characters. It may be confusing, especially when he has his flashbacks and paranoia.

Dialogue: Instead of using quotations, I distinguish character thoughts with ITALICS. Some of them vanished when I shortened the chapters, but if you see any mistakes feel free to point it out.**

*overall i'm still very much editing. I'm taking a break from newc chapters to edit and make corrections.
Have a great reading! And thank you.

*all rights reserved**