Tatiana

......

Hey Finn, it's Tatiana, I'm in town for the night, so call me

I hear my dad answer a message from our phone. I just roll my eyes. That lady had an accent and, she just sounded ew. My dad and I have been perfectly fine these past months. She doesn't need to have my dad call her. My dad is only allowed to call my mom.

I guess my dad thought differently because he's getting all excited. I just cross my arms. Why is he so happy? That lady obviously doesn't know how to speak English. He gets the phone and takes it off speaker, than he starts talking on the phone.

He's nodding and smiling. This is not good. He suppose to be with my mom, not Tatiana. But I'll figure out a plan tonight. I'll just show her all my kid stuff. It works when mom tried to date some guy. I don't know why they get scared but they run off pretty fast.

"Hey P, tonight how would you like to spend the night with the dylans?" My dad asks pacing back and forth and cleaning up

"The really old people from across?" I ask

"They're not that old" he said trying to convince me

"I'm pretty sure they were older than the dinosaurs around that time" I answer

"Well, you'll be spending the night with them so go get your stuff ready" he says pushing me to my room

I look back at him shoving all my princess things in the closet and I roll my eyes. There's no way I'm letting Tatiana stick around for long.

|||
An hour later
|||
Finn POV
I don't even like Tatiana that much, but with football and Payton I need some me time. Even if it's just for a night. Tatiana was already here when I get a knock at the door.

"Wait here," I tell her getting up

She just huffs. I open the door and I see the dylans with Payton, and an apologetic face. I look at them confused.

"Is something wrong?" I ask them
"We're sorry, but we can't take care of Payton, she's allergic to dogs" they apologize

I look down at her and I see her fake a little sneeze. She bats her eyelashes and glances up at me pretending to sneeze again. I just thank them and let her walk in.

"Allergic to dogs?" I ask
"A-choo" she fakes again

I just nod my head in disappointment. Now I have to ask Tatiana to leave. Payton walks right in shrugging. Then she grabs her coloring book and starts to color.

"Finn, I'm waiting" Tatiana calls out

What the hell I'll just ask puck to watch Payton. So I run in and make a quick call.

Payton POV
I see Finn run in and I heard him mumbling about making a call. So I guess my allergies didn't work. I guess I'll have to get rid of Tatiana myself using a little mind game.

I walk in and see a tall blonde lady. She's looking around and her eyes land on me.

"Who are you?" She asks disgusted
"I'm Finn Hudson's daughter" I smile
"Daughter?" She asks standing up
"You must be...." I pretend to think "Stephanie! I've heard all about you" I say pretending to be excited

Now she looks mad,

"Stephanie?" She asks
"Yeah or are you Madison?" I ask
"Madison?" She questions
"Ugh, I have to go brat, tell your dad to have fun with Madison or Stephanie" she says in disgust

I just smile and wave my hand

"Bye! Nice meeting you Stephanie"

I see my dad walk in and I stop smiling. He doesn't look to happy either. But I don't care I'm mad at him.