Chapter 1

Living in the hood ain't never been easy and they say a female can never run the streets, well that's different when you meet me. 

I am the perfect projection of the streets. Growing up in the hood I learned everything. Who to trust, how to survive, how to read someone ,and how to always rise and grind. I learned everything from the number one man in my life, my father. May his soul Rest In Peace, my father was the richest man in MIA . Every county knew who he was , and no one dared to fuck with him, me, or my brother. We were all we had after mom died to cancer when I was five, and dad always made sure we were protected. I held my first gun at 10, and shot someone by 13. Yea , at a young age I was reckless. " I wasn't the bitch to mess with" my dad, and brother tell people. My dad always made sure that I was being watched and on lockdown. So the only places I knew were home, school, and the trap houses. When I lost my dad I was 18, and when he died I lost myself. I couldn't bear to live in the hood anymore, I tried to leave but the hood was where my heart was. So I left when I was 18 but came back when I was 21, to continue my fathers legacy. I knew more about the business than my brother could ever know, my brother was just the nigga who did all the dirty work. He loved the thrill he would get when he held someone's life in the palm of his hand as his finger was on the trigger. He loved to run the business by himself but even he knew that no one would run it better after dad except me. I am the one and only gangstress , and nothing will ever stop my hustle NOTHING .

Chapter 1 :

It was graduation night, I was so happy because I knew that daddy would throw me the biggest graduation party ever. I wanted to go South Beach, cause that's where the beach was, and the streets never actually slept. I drove down there with all my homeboys, and my left hand bitch Lisa ,and right hand bitch Kay. There were the only bitches i fucked with ever since elementary. I drove my new 2014 all black Range Rover down the highway . It was my Graduation gift , this car was barely out yet , but daddy managed to get me it . No New Friends bumped heavy through the speakers , as we all drank coke & henny , and passed two blunts around . We was turning up tonight for our graduation , and no one was going to stop us , not even the police. We pulled up to my dads big beach house , and I knew that I was about to get a beat down. I took off my big black shirt and baggy army cargos off , under I wore a two piece bathing suit , showing off my perky C breasts , big round ass , thick thighs , multiple tattoo's , and deep curves . My dad , and brother always dressed me up in big baggy clothes to cover up everything , because they never wanted a guy to look at me PERIOD . I wasn't even going to wear this but my homegirls convinced me. I finally graduated i was no longer their little girl , it was time to grow up and show it . But i knew either way daddy, or Kev would not have it that way . When I took off all the clothes I had over , my homeboys looked at me like I was butt ass naked .

" Damnnnn , Faye ! I ain't never know you had a body on you . Make a nigga want to do some thangs to you ma . If you wasn't my dawg after seeing you like this I would wife you."

I walked up to him, grabbed him by his neck , and said. Even if you did , you can never handle a chick like me . Then I took my long black hair out of it's ponytail , and walked away .

I was blushing so hard on the inside , i never got a compliment like that from any guy ever. Guys always said I had pretty face, but after that i was a lost cause. But after showing off my assets , i knew that just a pretty face wasn't all i had after all .

It was about 7 Pm , and me and my girls walked in . The house was packed with all the biggest names in the school, and in the county. I walked through the crowd, and all eyes were on me, i wasn't used to it but i loved it. I swayed my hips side to side, and my ass bounced with every step I took. I could feel all the eyes were on me , and just as i got to the bar outside by the pool ...