Chapter 6

Q

Waking up with my baby in my arms was the best feeling ever . Is it to early to have strong feelings for her . I mean Faye wasn't just no ordinary girl , she was way different . She was a classy chick , that was smart and street smart . She got a body like she been fucking since she was 3 , but she's a virgin . She was rock hard on the outside , but softer than a rose pedal on the inside . My feelings for Faye are undescribeable . She was my high school crush , we were bestfriends and she always came to me when she needed somebody . I knew she liked me , but I was too scared to come out and say it cause I was a shone . And the last nigga that tried to make her his girl almost lost his johnson , so I was straight . So when she left , I felt like I lost my better half . Now that she's back , I do not plan on losing her .

I stared at her beautiful caramel skin and tattoo's as she laid on my chest . Then she opened up her eyes .

Well , goodmorning beautiful , I said as she slowly woke up . She rubbed her face on my chest then said ...

" Goodmorning baby " , then showed off her cute lil smile .

" How long have you been up ? " .

Just a few minutes before you woke up . I was just admiring your beauty ma .

" Boy , hush . Now that you my man you think yo hoe ass can just say that to me and it'll be cool " , she said as she got up out of bed . I couldn't focus on what the fuck she was saying . Once she got out , and I saw that ass and body my mind was totally gone .

" Umm , Q ? " , she said rudely as she put her hands on her hips .

What ? Oh , my bad ma . I just can't help but stare , I feel so lucky to have yo sexy ass in my life . I love the fact that you're so beautifully curved , and still a virgin .

She walked back to bed got on top of me and said ...

" Too bad , you will never pop this cherry " , then kissed me and walked in the shower .

She took off everything before entering the bathroom , leaving my me and my buddy up and ready for more .

" Looks like someone likes what they see , as she pointed to my buddy facing up " , then laughed and closed the door .

Damn brah , looks like we going hoe hunting tonight . Cause baby don't want to give us no play .

After she took a shower , I went in took a quick shower then she gave me a toothbrush gym pants and shirt . I came out and she was gone . I walked downstairs to find a note .

" Q ,

Sorry babe , had to go handle some buisness . There's some breakfast on the counter by the toaster . Have a nice day , call you when I get back "

Damn , she left me without no kiss or shit . But , at least she know a nigga wanted some food .

After , I ate I had to hit up Kev .

I went home , changed into my favorite fit . My black v-neck , black levi's , and black and white reeboks . Then threw on my dark black RayBans . I went in my all black Range and drove to the warehouse .

******

15 mins later ...

" Yoo , whats up brah ?" , Kev said then clapped me up .

Yoo , what's up brah ? What is it that was so urgent ?