Chapter 7

K E V A U G H N

* Phone Rings *

Yo , wassup ma ?

" Hey , baby . How was your day ? Did you talk to Faye yet ? "

Na , ma . I still got to , but I think she got a clue of whats going on . How was your day ?

" I asked you that first Kev ."

Ma you come first . Don't worry about how my day went . All that matters is you. But, Ima slide by your crib in a hour look nice . I got a suprise waiting for you .

" Kev , you know I hate suprises ! Tell me ! "

Just wait and see , later ma .

" Okay , bye baby ."

* Hangs up phone *

Me and Lisa been talking for about 2 years , been fucking for about 3 years . That pussy , and head game had a nigga going insane. When she was fucking with other bitches and niggas and we wasn't fucking made me almost put them niggas 10 feet under. So I had to make it official to let her ass know she is strickly dickly to only me. I can honestly say love her, we been through alot of shit . While Faye was gone she was there for me , she held me down . Plus she didn't act like no dumb ass hoe , she knew the game and the streets . No nigga or bitch gon come between us, not even my sister. I plan on putting a ring on that finger but , I got to talk to Faye first .

Everything seems to be going good , I got my dawg Q on Devins ass . So sooner than later , his ass will be out . Then I won't have to worry about my turf , my sis , and finding out who killed my pops . Life right now was getting good , and all I wanted was my favorite two girls by my side along the ride .

*******

I got home , and decided to call Faye to see whats up with her . I haven't heard from her ever since our dinner cut short . I hope she hasn't been around that fuck nigga Devin .

* calls Faye *

" Yo , wassup brah . Faye in the shower right now " , Q said .

Damn ,nigga you already moving in ?

" Naa , man . Just chill , she my girl I got to keep her safe and company ."

Oh , alright. Good , tell her hit me up after she get out . Oh, and I promise if I hear anything about yall fucking . I'll cut yo shit off and stuff up yo ass , we clear .

" Yea , we clear my nigga . "

Alright .

* hangs up *

Then I hear a notification bel ring on my phone and see my baby Lisa texted me .

" Hey baby can't make it . Got to go to the hospital . I'll come over after my shift . "

Damn , her working as a nurse always fucked up my plans with her . I told her that being with me , she didn't have to work . But she insisted that she worked . I planned on popping the question to her tonight . Now , all my plans fucked up . I might as well take my ass to sleep .

It's 1:30 , by the time she get off i'll be up and ready. Let make a few calls and get shit done for tonight then. I want this to be special.

I know it's kind of early to be asking her to marry a nigga. But, after seein momma die at such a yound age make me realize life too short, and plus pops always old me you'll know when you know.