Chapter 9

D E V I N

After I took my babygirl to all my houses, I know I'm fucked.

The hoes that I fucked back in the day was callin me, easin the fuck out of my girl, and was grabbing me and shit. I wanted to punch the shit outta they ass ,but it would make shit too obvious. So I just let it ride out, but after we left my last house shit really hit the fan.

Gina was the only girl I ever really dated, she was my girl when I just started getting into the game. So she was known to have some beef with almost every girl but mostly Faye. Gina knows me like the back of her hand. We dated until the first week of my junior year. I thought I was in love with this girl, but every time I'd go over Kev crib and see Faye I knew what love really was. I remember that day I decided to break up with Gina was because of Faye.

F L A S H B A C K

Leaving Gina's crib, got me feeling confused. She told me that she's in love with me .

We just finished fuckin and she tells me that. The only thing on my mind was getting some damn food, and she in her feelings. I mean yea, I'm feelin Gina, but I don't know what feelings are. A nigga just living and getting money with a bad bitch who down to ride. So I laid there and aint say shit.

What the fuck she expect, for me to lie and say I'm in with love you too babe.

HELL NA.

You got me fucked up to get caught in some shit I cant get out of. So I told her I'll hit her up later, I got some business to handle. I hurried the hell out of there and thought of the only real nigga I knew that would tell me some real shit, Big Kev.

Big Kev is like the father I never had. This man was the BOSS everywhere he went. A real man in and out of the streets. We talk everyday on some real shit, and business. He always said if you need anything or someone to talk to come to him, so I guess it was time to have a lil talk.

I pulled up to his house, and walked right in. I practically live here, so I got a key and all. I mean I am like the son he never had. Because to be honest Kev doesn't really do shit, and doesn't act like the man he should. Which left plenty of space for Big Kev and I to be closer than him and  own son. I know that sounds bad, but real recognize real and Lil Kev isn't there yet.

I walk in and see Faye laying on the couch watching some scary movie, eating popcorn all wrapped up in her favorite purple covers.

Damn, every time I see this girl I get lost of words.

I tried looking around the house so I would focus on what to say.

Wassup Faye.

" Hey Dev, nothing just watching a scary movie. Wanna join me ?"

I laughed, Naa I just came over to talk to Big Kev bout some business. He upstairs ?

" Okay, your lost. And no, he and Kev went out on a lil business field trip for about two weeks to handle some nigga I guess. Sorry, I'll tell him you came by."

Damn, I forgot about him calling me to come too. I passed that down because of Gina. If I knew she was gon pull that I love you shit I would of never stayed. Now, I'm stuck. FUCK

" You, okay ? You want to talk about it ? "

I ain't never have to tell Faye I was goin through some shit or needed to talk she just always peeped.

Na, I'm good.

" Are you sure ? "

I laughed, Yea ma I'm sure thank you.