Chapter 5

K E V A U G H N

My sister has been back for only 4 hours , and already niggas trying to talk to her . And she got the nerve to do that shit in my face , I was heated . Especially , coming from this pussy ass nigga Devin . Ever since we was little Devin was a hoe. Fucking little girls , starting shit , and talking shit . I'm glad my sis knew better to not fuck with his ass . Now years later this nigga still likes her . I'm not trying to hate on him , it's just that word on the streets is that he may be the reason why our father not around anymore . I would love to see my sister happy with a guy , but not with a nigga that maybe killed my dad .

So maybe if I let her know she'll cut that shit out before she its too late. I know my sister , and I know Devin . Me and him go wayyy back . He was my right hand man highschool I even looked at nigga like he was my brother,then we fell off after my dad died . Thats when I started hearing the rumors , and shit .

Now , this nigga starting shit in my turf . And trying to get at my sister , this nigga got me fucked up .

It 7:30 , let me go take a shower and head out .

F A Y E

After what happened at the warehouse , I went to my new home. Driving down to the beach brings back so much memories . Graduation night , and the last place I seen my father . Driving up in the garage , and opening the doors to my new beach house felt great . It was just like I left it . All that was missing was an womans touch . Walking around the house tears came down , as I remembered my daddy. I had to get it together , I found myself on the floor in my old room with eyes full of tears . My brother was coming over in 20 mins , and here I am breaking down . It's been 3 years and I still haven't gotten over the fact that my father is actually gone . I promise who ever had at least one thing with my fathers death , ima frame they head in my office .

Let me go get ready , and make dinner . Kevaughn is probably on his way .

---  25 mins later ---

* KNOCK , KNOCK *

Hey , big bro . Dinner is ready , theres wine on the table . If you don't want that theres plenty of liquor at the bar . I'll be back down in 10 , I yelled down from the stairs .  

I had to change , I smelled like food and garlic . I made a simple shrimp and chicken garlic pasta . With some garlice bread . It was the only thing in the fridge I could whip up quick . My Unc kept my fridge and bar on heavy . So when I came , I didn't have to shop . I just had it like that .

I walked out the shower , and my Crooked Smile by J Cole , rang loud from my phone . I looked over , and the number read " Unknwon " . I never picked up random numbers but , I just made it back in town it's probably one of my girls .

******

Hello ?

" Hey baby , just calling to make sure you made it home safe ."

Who is this? , i replied with attitude .