Love Never Fails

This is a Deadlox (Ty)/ MinecraftUniverse (Jason) fanfic. Might be horrible or might be good. I went to look up some Ty fanfics and there were none. Before we start just know, I am writing this on my phone so if the chapters are short then it's because my phone makes them look longer. So anyways, I wrote this for all you Ty lovers! Hope you enjoy! c: xx -Author

Copyright ©Kiara Hart

I woke up to find the sun peaking through my hotel curtains. Today was the day that I would be at PAX to meet some of my subscribers on YouTube. Yea, I'm a YouTuber and I make Minecraft PVP's and Adventure Maps. I'll tell you more about me right now. My Minecraft username is DreamCatching because of the dream catcher my grandma gave me when I was younger. I'm 19 now and have been making YouTube videos for about 3 years now. Secretly, I am in love with two of the YouTubers I have made a couple videos with before. Their names were Jason and Ty. You may know them as MinecraftUniverse (TrueMU) and deadlox. They are like my closet friends right now, besides Sky and Jerome. Jerome and Sky are like my brothers. They were always there for me. I have Dawn to talk to as well considering she practically married Sky. I live with Jerome because he offered for me to stay there until I find a place of my own. I have like no friends that are girls because I've just found it easier to talk to guys. Mainly because they don't have drama, ever. Anyways enough about me. Lets get back to they story...

"Jerome!" I called. "Jerome, we're gonna be late!" I screamed. Our neighbours probably hate us. I quickly changed into a floral dress top and some tan skinny jeans. I threw on my combat boots and put my hair down straight. My hair color was blue and black and it was medium length. Jerome walked out of his room and looked ready to go. "You know, for a bacca, you clean up well." I teased.

"For a tomboy, you sure are dressed up." He replied.

"Hey! I am not a tomboy." I shouted. "I know what you're doing. You're dressing nice for Ty and Jason!" He shouted.

"No I am not!" I lied. I did dress nice for Ty and Jason. I met them only a year ago but have fallen in love with them. I know, I realize that I'm in love with two people. It's hard to choose though, They're both just so amazingly fun to be around! If the time ever comes, I will have to decide. Like that'll ever happen though. I jumped on Jerome's back so that he could carry me to the car because Im just too lazy to walk. Not really, I ran track and played soccer and softball back in high school. We got stared at and people were saying 'Awe how cute!' but we were just laughing. Jerome and I would never date! I love Ty and Jason and Jerome was like my brother. We got into the car and I flipped through the radio. After a couple of boring stations, I heard my favorite song. 'Let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his best friend, when she's around he feels nothing but joy. She was already broken, and it made her blind.' The stereo sang. "OMG Jerome this is my song!" I started to sing along.

"You are really good singer." He said. I thanked him then my phone rang from my back pocket.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, it's Ty." My heart started beating at 300 mph.

"H-Hey. What's up?" I tried not to studder.

"Are you and Jerome on your way yet? Oh and Adam wants to know if you wanna take Dawn's place in Cops n' Robbers because her computer is broken." He said. "

We are like 10 minutes away and I'd love to be in the video as long as you're gonna be in it." I cheered. "Oh yeah. It's Adam, Jason, Jerome, Me, Bodil, Quentin and you." He answered. I did a little dance of excitement until I realized that Jason and Ty were gonna be playing. That's a sign for trouble..

So leave a comment on what you think and what you think will happen next. Thanks for reading!

-Author