Chapter 3

I now bring you chapter 3! By the way, if you like my story, it would mean a lot if you would comment or vote because it makes me feel like people are actually reading this. Thanks and here's chapter 3...   -Author

Copyright ©Kiara Hart  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam

I woke up next to a sleeping Dawn. I smiled and quietly got out of bed. I did my morning routine: brushed my teeth, showered, got dressed. and went to the kitchen. To get to the kitchen, you had to go through the living room. So, the first thing I saw when I walked in was Kiara and Ty. Ty's arms were wrapped around her and Kiara was smiling in her sleep. I noticed that Ty wasn't sleeping so I whispered a quiet 'Good Morning' and he replied (still whispering) "It's a great morning." He was smiling. I kept walking to the kitchen and instead of making cereal, I decided to cook. Eggs and Pancakes or Eggs and Bacon? I chose pancakes since Ty and Kiara love pancakes. I added chocolate chips and a hint of peanut butter. "I smell pancakes!" I heard Kiara shout. Of course food is what wakes her up. "Get them while they last!" I replied. She slid, I mean slid into kitchen and grabbed two pancakes. "You're Welcome." I said.

"Thanks!" She smiled. I grabbed a plate and put two pancakes on it. Sitting at the breakfast bar, I began eating.

*Kiara's POV*

I checked my phone before eating and I noticed two missed calls. Both of them were from Jerome. He didn't leave a voicemail. I dialed his number and after two rings I heard Jerome's concerned voice. "Where are you?!" I responded

"I slept over at Adam's. Didn't I tell you last night?"

"No, you said you were going over to Adam's to film a jump map. You never mentioned anything about sleeping there!" Jerome screamed.

"Well by the time we finished recording and editing it, it was almost four in the morning!" I screamed back.

"Next time, call me and tell me. I thought you were ,like, dead or something." His voice calmed down. I chuckled then apologized.

"There's pancakes over here." I said, He screamed through the phone and hung up. After a good 4 minutes, Jerome had three pancakes on a plate.

"You sure you can eat all that, fluffy?" Adam joked.

"This bacca is a hungry bacca!" Jerome screamed then did his slurp noise. I stole a bite and Jerome made a shocked face.

"Why are you eating my food?" Jerome asked, jokingly.

"I wanted a bite of bacca's pancakes." I replied, laughing. Adam and Ty were looking at us like we were the weirdest people in the universe.

"Lets invite people over for no reason." Adam shouted.

"What's with all this screaming?" Dawn asked, sleepily.

"Dawn you're up!" I shout.

"I'm calling Jason." Adam randomly said. He dialed Jason's number while I played with my fingers. I felt eyes watching me (it's a 6th sense ok?). I glance up to find Ty's eyes looking into mine. He smiled as did I. "Ty and Kiara stop looking at each

other and get your laptops out!" Adam demanded.

"Mine's in my room." I told him.

"Jerome go with her to get her laptop." Adam commanded. As Jerome and I walked to our door,which is like 3 minutes away, we said nothing. Right next to our door were these teenagers ,like, making out. I looked at Jerome, my expression saying 'gross'. He nodded and unlocked our door. I quickly ran into my room and grabbed my laptop bag. When we walked back out, the teens were gone. We walked back to Adam's room, everyone was there waiting for us..