Chapter 19

Heyyy! It's Kiara here and I'm super excited to bring you guys chapter 19. I wrote my first imagine today.. It sucked a lot. I'm so sorry @Baccalove101!! This chapter is so cute! I hope you guys like it and be sure to vote and comment if you do.. Can we aim for 11 votes? On these last couple of chapters, the vote goal will be between 11-14. Hope we reach this goal. 

-Kiara<3

Copyright ©Kiara Hart

Mitch 

"Hey guys, Sky here and I'm here with BajanCanadian, Fluffy, Deadlox, MinecraftUniverse, and DreamCatching and today we are playing Miner Ware. What is Miner Ware, Fluffy?" Adam did the intro to the video we were recording as we waited for the server to let us all in. 

"Miner Ware is a game where there are several mini games and you earn points as they come along. The person with the most points wins!" Jerome shouted. I really hope no one watching this is wearing headphones... 

"So are we teaming or are we doing this legit?" Kiara asks. We took a minute of silence to discuss the idea. 

"We're doing this legit." I answered. The first game was parkouring to a water thing. Jerome made it first, I would've won but I fell. 

"Dang it Jerome! I fell off of the edge." I laughed. 

"My skills were too strong for you!" Jerome replied. The very next game was escape the creepers. Kiara got blown up first, then Adam and Ty. Finally Jason died last. Jerome and I were the last ones alive. 

"One of you just die already!" Kiara shouted from the red building that was above the platform. I snuck up on Jerome and punched him into the vortex. 

"No! Mitch why you do dis?!" He screeched. There were games like someone had to mine a block first or mine a tree. The final score was: 

Kiara- 8 

Me- 9 

Jerome- 10 

Jason- 10 

Ty- 11 

Adam- 12 

"Yeah I won! You can never be as good as me!" He screamed. 

"Buttsaggington, curse you!" Jerome shouted in reply. Before Adam put his outro he decided to add something. 

"That was Miner Ware at four in the morning by the way. Hopefully, Mitch won't miss his flight that takes off in four hours. Anyways guys, everything will be in the description below so go check out everyone's channels and see you guys later. Byee." We all ended the recording there and saved it. 

"I think it's time for sleep. I'm gonna pass out any minute now." Ty yawned and stretched his arms. 

"I'm going to sleep too. Night doods." Kiara waved, lazily. 

"Well I'm sleeping too. Gotta plane to catch in the morning!" I said. Everyone else was sleeping so I grabbed a pillow and blanket and passed out on the couch.

**

"Mitch! Mitch get up!" I heard Jason's voice shout. Rubbing my eyes from the sleepiness, I jumped up. 

"What time is it?" I yawned. 

"It's twelve thirty! You missed your plane!" I hopped off the couch and ran straight to the bathroom. It took me fifteen minutes to shower, get dressed, and pack up my laptop and chargers. 

"Jason! When's the next flight out?" I questioned, fixing the buttons on my plaid shirt. 

"Not until two thirty." He answered. I calmed down and realised that I had woken up Adam and Jerome.