Chapter 2

Ok before we get to the chapter, let me tell you who these people are:

Jason- TrueMU

Ty- deadlox

Quentin- HuskyMudkipz

Jerome- ASFJerome

Adam/Sky- SkyDoesMinecraft

Martin- Bodil40

Dakota- KermitPlaysMC

Mitch- BajanCanadian

Dawn- Dawnables

All of them (minus Dawn) have YouTube channels so go check them out and subscribe if you like their videos!  -Author

Copyright ©Kiara Hart 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiara

"Hey guys, Sky here, with Jason, Jerome, Ty, Bodil,and Kiara. And today we are playing Cops n' Robbers 3.0. Whats Cops n' Robbers 3.0, Jerome?" Adam did his intro.

"Well basically Cops n' Robbers 3.0 is just like the 2.0 but with a three in the title." Jerome joked. I chuckled.

"For people who don't know, Kiara is gonna be taking Dawn's place while Dawn gets her computer fixed. "Anyways guys, Jason is gonna be the warden and yeah 3.2.1 GO!" Jason stepped on the pressure plate and I spawned in a random jail cell. I must have been the most lucky person ever today because Ty spawned in the same cell as me.

"Ty! You can help me break out of here! Just give me your foot." I laughed.

"I need my foot but you can have some food." He said, giving my minecraft character some budder apples.

"Sweet! I love Budder apples!" I said, laughing. "Who has budder apples?!" Adam asked.

"What? Who said anything about budder apples?" I answered, sarcastically. "Mr. Warden! Mr. Warden I'm bored!" I screamed.

"Well I'm about to make everyone not bored. I want Adam, Kiara, and Bodil." Jason stated. He released us from our cells and said that we were to play red light green light. Bodil won so he got a baton and Jason said he could kill either Sky or me. He wouldn't say who out loud but we soon found out. We were running around the tight space and I was down to 2 hearts. I crouched down somewhere and next thing you know, I'm dead.

"Kiara no!" Sky screamed. He started to fake cry and then started to try and escape.

"Run Sky, Run!" I screamed. I died about 6 times before I made it to the boat. The next round was the last round and Adam was the warden. Jerome escaped first, then Ty. Then, Ty came back and helped Bodil and I escape. I died, in all, about 10 times but I had a lot of fun. A lot, and I mean a lot, of flirting and fighting (minecraft fighting) happened so I can't wait to film one again next week. Jerome and I were sitting on the couch watching old Disney movies. We were both tired but I tried to stay up until the rest of Mulan was over. That was my all time favorite movie. It felt as if the weight of the world was on both my eyelids and I was slowly drifting off on Jerome's shoulder. I soon fell asleep while Mulan was flashing on my TV screen.

**

I woke up with Jerome asleep. Did I fall asleep on his shoulder? I didn't remember having a blanket either. "Jerome! I fell and I think I broke something!" I tried to wake him. He jerked up and looked panicked until he saw me laughing next to him.

"That is not funny. Haven't your parents told you the story of The Girl Who Cried Monster?" He asked.

"Yeah, they have. It's full of bullshit." I joked.

"Kenzy! How dare you use such childish language!" He said, using my Nick name. "You have 15 minutes to get ready for PAX! Hurry up this time!" He shooed me. I showered the quickest shower ever. Blow-dryed my hair then threw on a Beatles tee with some leggings (they have pockets! aren't they cool leggings?!) and Uggs. "I see someone was lazy with their hair today." Jerome cracked a joke.

"I'm putting it in a side braid." I responded. I did the side braid, grabbed my phone and left.

*After PAX*

Instead of going with Jerome back to our hotel room, I decided to do this adventure map with Sky and Ty. Bodil made it and it's basically a map where the squids have kidnapped all of us and our job is to escape and get back to our village. We finished part 1 in 21 minutes and 15 seconds. We watched movies for a while until I realized that Jerome was probably waiting for me. Well I did, until I glanced at the clock. It was 3:30 in the morning so I knew Jerome wasn't awake. "Hey Kiara, wanna crash here tonight?" Adam asked. I nodded and yawned. He threw me a blanket and pillow from their second bed. Adam waved and I guessed it was a signal for goodnight. Ty was still here when Adam went to bed and I was curious as to why he was.

"Are you staying over?" I asked, curiously.

"Yeah. I'm feeling too lazy to walk to my room." He said. He looked uncomfortable sitting on the little love seat. Since he was taller then me, I asked if he wanted to trade couches. He refused, so I asked if he wanted to share a couch. Instead of answering, He walked over, climbed behind me, and started to fall asleep. Awe he is so cute! Oh my god... I thought while he wrapped his arms around me. Butterflies filled my stomach to the max and thoughts started to cramp up my brain. We aren't even dating! Does he like me? Is this a sign that he likes me? Then a negative thought rolled in. Why would he like someone who has blue hair and is a major tomboy instead of a blonde , perfect girly girl? I pushed away the negative thought and focused on Ty's perfection until I finally fell asleep..

Awe a little Tiara moment! I'm thinking #TeamTy but who knows what'll happen? Oh wait, I do. I just haven't thought of it yet. Stay tuned for chapter 3 and thank you so much for reading!

-Author