Chapter 15

So I've been wondering, when this ends, would you guys want a sequel? Comment please! So my friend Leah (SakuraStarz) are writing a fanfic about Jerome and Mitch and I have a feeling it's gonna be good. Lots of stuff is going on with this chapter. Like I said in chapter 14, if you're confused, just let me know (: Love you guys and enjoy chapter 15!

Copyright ©Kiara Hart

Jerome

"Care to explain this to us, Ty?" I asked, pointing at Kiara and then at Ty. We were driving home from the restaurant and I was still wondering what happened while Mitch and I were asleep on the way.

"Kiara and I will explain everything to you guys when we all meet at Mitch's hotel room." He responded.

Mitch had the biggest hotel room and had to go back to Canada next week so everyone is meeting there. I mean everyone.. Martin, Ian, Kiara, Ty, Adam, Dawn, Quentin, Jason, Dar, Carrie, Alex, etc.

"Ok just make sure everyone is there before you start talking." I replied. I picked up my phone from next to me and texted Carrie what hotel and the room number. I was gonna try to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight. We've been hanging out for a while now and I really want to be able to call her mine. We were the first ones there, since Mitch had the key. Slowly, everyone who was at the restaurant was arriving and as soon as they were sitting down, Kiara spoke up.

"Now I'm sure all of you are wondering about what happened between Ty and I tonight." She began. There were tons of people nodding and people saying 'yes'. "Well, we both admitted our feelings to each other but we aren't dating." She told.

"Wait, all this lovey dovey stuff and you guys aren't even together?" Quentin asked.

She nodded and then quickly added 'yet'. I pulled her away from the crowd of people because I noticed that she looked nervous about what people were gonna ask her.

"Thanks. I was starting to panic." She laughed.

"No problem. Now about you and Ty, if you're happy than I'm happy. If he hurts you though, you better tell me." I replied. She hugged me then walked off, probably looking for Ty. I went in search of Carrie and found her and Kiara talking and looking to their left. Being curious, I glanced over. They had been staring at Jason and Alex who were laughing and smiling. Pretending that I didn't notice them practically stalking Jason, I tapped on Carrie's shoulder.

"Yes Jerome?" She questioned.

"Do you have a minute? I need to talk to you." I couldn't help but be nervous. She nodded, leaving Kiara behind. Once we were in a more secluded area, I started rambling. "Carrie, We've been hanging out for a while now and I have tried and tried to ask this question before but I got too nervous to finish. It would mean the world and more if you'd be mine. So Carrie, Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I've been waiting so long for this. I would be honored to be your girlfriend." She answered. I smiled and gave her a hug.

"We should probably go back out to the party area." I suggested. She walked out with me following. Kiara wasn't spying on Jason but talking to him. Maybe I should talk to Ty..

Kiara

"So you aren't mad?" I asked Jason. I had just told him about Ty and I.

"Nope. I'm completely fine with it. If you're happy then I'll be happy with you." He answered, smiling.

"That's a relief. I was so nervous when I told you." I laughed.

"I would've been happy for you either way." He looked to his right then back at me again. I quickly looked over and he was looking at Alex. They'd be a cute couple. I walked away from him and over to Carrie.

"Hey, are you good at matchmaking?" I asked.

"Some what, why?" She replied. Instead of responding, I pointed over to where Jason and Alex were chatting. She smiled and said "I'll talk to Jason, you talk to Alex."

Heyyy! Hope you liked this chapter!! There are three questions. You know the drill, answer all three or at least two..

1.) Do you like Carrie and Jerome as a couple?

2.) Do you ship Jalex? Why or why not?

3.) Would you like a sequel? (It's not over yet don't worry)

Answer in the comments below!! Also, don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY

AND

BECOME A FOLLOWER!

See you guys later!

-Author