You get hurt on an expedition

Erwin - He'd go full on protective almost dad mode. No one would be able to touch you. If you wanted something it would be yours in seconds. He would refuse to go on expeditions and leave you behind. He'd give you loads of hugs and kisses and at some moments refuse to let you ever go on an expedition again.

Eren - Eren would be like Erwin but he'd more baby you. He would make it seem like you couldn't do anything for yourself anymore and treat you like a child even feeding you himself because he couldn't think you could do it by yourself.

Levi - Levi would get mad. He'd blame other people and himself. He'd yell and would be in a bad mood for a while. Yet he'd still look after you. He wouldn't let you go anywhere by yourself and make sure you were tended to properly. Of course he'd tell you that you were never ever going on another expedition but you'd just tell him to "stop being dramatic". You were the only person he'd let talk to him like that...

Jean - Jean would be kind of scared. He would refuse for you to go out again saying it was dangerous and he wouldn't be able to live if you got hurt again. You'd karate chop his head causing him to calm down. It would all in all end with cuddles.

Marco - Heart broken. The only word would be able to describe how he would feel. Feeling terrible for not looking after you. So he'd 'try to make it up to you' by treating you like a Queen and catering to your every whim. But to be honest all you wanted was for him to just cuddle you in bed which he complied too.

Armin - Armin would blame himself. He'd be in utter sadness believing that it was his fault you were like this. Telling himself he was useless as he couldn't even protect the person he loved most in the world. It would upset you to see him like this and would try to comfort him but in the end it turned into both of you comforting each other.

Reiner - He wouldn't even touch you or go near you while you were hurt. You never understood why he didn't but he believed that this was all his fault. He was a Titan shifter after all (spoiler! sorry!!!!) and the only feeling he felt was guilt that he had put you in this danger.

I know 2 updates in one day but I have nothing to do so I'm probably going to keep updating. Leave requests and tell me if you want anymore characters!

Also if you figure out who my favourite character is you can pick your own character and I'll do a short imagine just for you!