When you get kidnapped

Another part, hope you enjoy. I might end up doing a specific and longer version of this for 3 of the characters. Please comment below which ones you would like to be turned into full one shots as these might not suffice.

Erwin - Even though he would try to act composed in front of everyone as he would discuss ways of trying to find you, inside he'd be breaking apart as he could only think of all the horrible things he believed could have been happening to you. Of course he'd abuse all forms of power he had to get you back safe and sound.

Eren - The boy would not be able to contain his anger as he would blame everyone around him for not looking out for you and making sure you were safe and sound. He'd throw a massive tantrum and go straight to Erwin demanding that they do everything they could to try and get you back. After you'd been found he would bring you into his arms and apologise over and over again whilst promising you that he'll make sure nothing bad would ever happen to you again.

Levi - Everyone would be so surprised that the stoic and usually composed Levi would seemed to have snapped. Anyone who dared get in his way of trying to find you would face a fate worse than death. He wouldn't stop for a single moment as he would try to find you. He wouldn't wait for help from anyone else as he believed it would be wasted time he could be spending finding you and having you back in his arms. When he would find the people who dared take you away from him they'd be dead in moments. Of course he would for a moment be worried about scaring you but when he managed to get to you he would feel nothing but relief in having you back in his arms. That was when everyone truly knew that Levi had fully fallen in love as you brought out the emotional side in him, which is quite a talent.

Jean - Jean would probably take his anger mostly out on Eren or anyone else who was around at the time to hear his yelling. He'd find a way to find you but of course he'd have the help of all his friends as they knew how much you meant to him. When he would find you he would be so happy to see you alive but would get slightly annoyed at you when you would make a light hearted joke about how you were fine. You'd try to make light of the situation but he'd just explain to you repeatedly how worried he was that you were hurt before scolding you but it was a good display of how he fully felt for you.

Marco - It would be such a shock to everyone to watch as the kind and gentle Marco would turn in moments into a strong and almost violent male. He would never be scary but it would shock people to see such a change in him. Marco would find you quickly due to his tracking skills and the moment he'd find you he'd not only punish the people who took you away from him but he would suddenly turn back into his usual calm and happy self the moment he laid eyes upon you. When people would tell you about how different Marco had been when you were missing, you'd find it very hard to believe but you knew another side of Marco which didn't make it that unbelievable. ;)

Reiner - The male is already a killing machine and of course people expected the male to be  rage filled which of course he was but at the same time he was filled with worry. He'd stop at nothing to find you. He'd kill anyone who stood in his path of getting to you and when he would finally found you he would be so happy that you swore you saw a tear in the corner of his eyes but that would be your little secret.

Armin - Armin would turn suddenly into his almost evil looking alternate personality as he would hunt you down using all forms of his wisdom. When track you down and as everyone would be battling against your kidnappers he would run to find you and wrap you up in his arms whilst apologising to the point of you feeling a little bad for making him worry so much. But in the end everything was okay which was the most important thing after all.