What kind of Father they would be

Thank you for this request! If you have anymore things you want to request please go onto the previous chapter and comment what you'd like to see in this book! \

Erwin - Erwin would be a very tentative father. He would want nothing more than his children to succeed and be as strong as they could be. If he had a son he would show him different tactics he had to defeat the titans but he would never be able to go into much detail without you scolding him even if the child would want nothing more than for him to continue. If he had a son she would be treated in the exact same way the son would be treated as he would not want to change how his children would be brought up no matter their gender.

Eren - Eren would be very protective over his children. He would go to any length possible to play an active role in his children's life. He would be quite childish around the children and usually enjoy playing games with them. Of course he always was on constant watch for Titans even if the threat had been eliminated and he always made sure to never go too far in the fear he would turn and his children would become afraid of him. But even so his children loved him just as you did.

Levi - At first Levi would not really be a hands on kind of father and distance himself. But that would change the moment he saw his daughter trip over and into a puddle. After helping her up and taking her back into the house and cleaning her up he fell in love with his daughter. Since that moment he turned into a very protective father as no one was ever going to be good enough for his little girl. When you expressed the idea of having another child he was not fully ready for the idea as he didn't want to ruin the perfect chemistry he already had with his two beautiful girls but when his first son was born he was just as happy as he had been when he had his first born. 

Jean - Jean would be quite a jokey father but also would take a lot of pride in feeding his children. He would always cook his children food when they got home from school and he would always enjoy watching the bright smiles on his children's faces as they would dig into his home made meals. He'd love to watch as his kids would gloat about how their lunches were better than the other kids. However you did find a way of always teasing him about him trying to make your children chubby just like he had been.

Marco - Marco of course would be the kindest and sweetest dad ever. He would stop at nothing to make sure his children were happy and smiling all the time. He would love to read his children bed time stories and would savour those final moments before they fell asleep and to gaze upon their tired faces as they'd enter the land of dreams. 

Reiner - Reiner would want nothing more than to watch his children become as big and strong as him whether it be his sons or daughters. He'd try to teach his 9 year old son to fight but it would just turn into a giggling frenzy ending in Reiner giving up and laughing with his son. However if you'd dare look at his daughter in any way, shape or form that Reiner didn't like then be ready for a punch in the jaw because no one was going to disrespect his little girl.

Armin - Armin of course would be the kind of father who would read everything and anything to his children. He would teach them about the outside world and how it used to be such a dream for him. He'd stop and nothing to take his children out to see the ocean. Armin would teach his children that it is not all about the physical strengths you have but the wisdom you hold as he would never want his children to believe that they weren't good enough for not being as physically strong as some of the other children.