The other person who has a crush on you

Erwin - Armin had always had a crush on you since he first met you. You listened to his rants about the outside world and would sit in the library with him and helped him train/work on his fighting stances. But to him you were just a dream.

Eren - Jean. Another reason why try hated each other. Jean was heart broken when his enemy was the one to win the girl instead. Of course Eren knew and was always smug in front of Jean to wind him up.

Levi - Erwin. He had always been in love with you even before Levi was in love with you. He was always super nervous and could never pluck up the courage to talk to you. Every time he did Levi would be at his side and would flirt with you. So he watched as you fell for Levi and he fell for you. Levi kind of knew of what was happening but chose to ignore it...

Jean - Connie. He always found Jean stuck up and boring. Where as Connie thought he could help you have fun but he knew you were in love with Jean and that was all that could be helped.

Marco - Levi. He hated you at first but as he watched you care and love Marco with every ounce of your soul. He wanted someone to love him like that and wanted you to hold him how you loved Marco. But he knew you wouldn't do that to Marco so you'd always be that perfect picture that he wish he could have.

Reiner - Ymir. She had been good friends with you for a while and found herself falling for you. But she knew you would never be with her. She just had to be your friend.

Armin - Eren. He was totally in love with his best friends girlfriend and it broke him watching you both together but he couldn't do anything about it as he was still best friends with Armin and you made him happy which made him kind of happy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! SORRY THIS ISNT CHRISTMASSY! LEAVE SOME LOVE! PRETTY PLEASE!