Chapter 6

A/N:

I am so sorry!! I know I said to update a week later but I was really busy. And because I got a serious case of writer's block. My ideas were too simple... So, here it is. I'll try my best to update next time. School just reopened and eventhough it's the first day, I have a feeling its going to be a bad term. Okay, up with the story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe I beat him! I slammed him down hard! It feels so good to finally beat someone who's a guy and is a black belt. After beating him just now, I was so happy that I said goodbye to Adrian and Zann and ran out of the dojo.

I was reaching home soon, with an ice-cream in my hand. Chocolate Mints. My favourite.

As I reached the door, I unlocked the door and went to the living room and plopped on the sofa, placing my feet on the coffee table. I happily ate my ice-cream while replays of me beating Adrian went on in my head. After finishing my ice-cream, I went to the kitchen to see a note on the counter. It said:

Grace, sorry for the late notice but I'm at work and food is in the microwave. I didn't have time to cook. Just heat it up. Thank you. Love you, Mum.

Well, she's gone and that means... HOME ALONE!!! I opened the microwave and saw a slice of pepperoni pizza, a box of grilled chicken drumsticks and a box of fried prawns. Hmm, it's better than nothing. I immediately heated it up for 5 minutes. It was kinda cold and while waiting, I took a quick rinse and changed into my pajamas which was just a pair of shorts and a t-shirt saying, WEIRD IS AWESOME! I couldn't agree more. As I was combing my hair, my food was ready. I grabbed a plate and threw the food on the plate.

I blasted music from my iPod full blast. Crazy Kids by Ke$ha was playing!! My favourite song to dance to!!

I immediately jumped on the couch and grabbed the pizza slice.

"We are, we are, we are, we are, we are, we are the crazy kids, we are the, we are the crazy people!!" I sang out loud. I love it when I'm home alone.

As I was doing my little dance party, my phone suddenly buzzed in my pocket. I grumbled. Whoever's calling me just spoilt the fun.

"Hello?!" I yelled at the phone, trying to be louder than the music in the background.

"Grace?!" it sounded familiar.

"Wait a sec!" I said, lowering down the volume. "Who's this?"

"It's Drelyn!"

"Oh, hey! You spoilt my little dance party, you know." I said, with fake annoyance.

"Well, sorryy! I just wanna remind you that cheerleading tryouts are tomorrow."

"My dear Drelyn, you texted me that millions of times!"

"A million is exaggeration. Only a couple of times. But please, do your best! I don't want captain to choose another girl or worse Katie!"

"What's so bad about this Katie girl?" I asked, remembering that I met her at the first day of school.

"She's a slut! She ordered the smallest size for the uniform and she even said they were too big! I think they hardly cover anything!" she said through the phone with disgust. I giggled.

"She can't be that bad..." I didn't like judging people before even knowing them although the first time I met her, she did seemed a bit, er... not nice?

"Oh, you'll see and I'm gonna say that I told you so!" I laughed at her attempt on trying to go sassy on me.

"Haha, ok. See you tomorrow Drelyn, I need my food."