~10~

I woke up because I heard someone talking.

"You shuck faces be quiet before she wakes up"I think Anthony said.

"Don't bother I am already awake"I mumbled sleepily.

I opened my eyes and saw Anthony, Alby, Newt, Frypan, Minho, Gally, Chuck, and Zart standing next to my bed but Anthony had a bucket in his hands.

"She's awake EVACUATE!!!" Anthony screamed.

"You guys are gonna get it because one its not even sunrise yet, two you were going to throw cold water on my, and three YOU WOKE ME UP!!!!!!"I screamed the last part.

I hopped up and they all fled from my room.

"Thats how you do it" I said to myself while rubbing my hands together.

Then I thought to myself "I have to get revenge" and thats what I was planning on doing.But I have to do it secretly so thatchy won't be alert.I was going to create a plan but for now I am going back to sleep.I laid back down and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Okay it's time to wake up for real this time"Someone I think Newt said while poking my shoulder.

"Fine but you have to carry me"I said while holding up my hands like a child.

"Ugh Fine"He said while picking me up.

He carried me all the way to breakfast.

"Awww did the little baby not want to wake up"Alby said in a joking little baby voice.

"Shut up and go get me some food"I said sleepily while pointing at him.

He just chuckled and went to go get my food.I hopped out of Newts arms then Alby came back and sat the food in front of me.

"Thanks guys"I said.

"Its the least we can do especially since we woke you up this morning and almost gave you a ice cold bath"Newt said.

I yawned and everyone awwwed.

"Awww she yawns like a little kitten"Newt said.

I just ate and then I put my plate up.

Then I went to the homestead to go to work.

Today was so boring.No one got hurt.Which is good but just annoying because we had nothing to do.We had lunch then just sat down and talked for the rest of the day.

At dinner we all were talking and laughing.Then I just got in bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! I am sorry this a a pretty short chapter but I kinda ran out of ideas.But I have one really exciting and suspenseful idea that I will put into the next chapter.Well anyways I wanted to ask for your opinion on where you want this book to go.Like how do you want it to end so I can kinda get an idea for what to put into the story.Anyways swim on my little penguins.Love you all!