Chapter 1

"Your such a bitch."

Taylor pushed me away from him. It hurt, but I was used to it. He always called me that, it felt like a second name to me. I don't like it, but he always tells me he loves me afterwards. So I always forgive him.

He shakes his head and pulls his phone from his pocket. "God, your such a slut. I don't even know why I date you sometimes."

He throws his phone on the bed and lays on his back. After a while, I sit on the edge of his bed and stare at his ceiling.

"Your sister was better," he says after while. "She gave the best head, had the best pussy, knew how to talk dirty. She was everything. But you, your like the complete opposite. Your filthy and disgusting to look at; I don't even k is how your parents raised a fucking beats like you."

I turn away, knowing that all of these things he said were the truth. When we first met, he told me he would always be honest with me, no matter what. So yeah, I believe him. I'm ugly, I'm not filthy rich like he and his family and I can't please him like my sister.

"I'm sorry. I'll try-"

His fist connects with my jaw and I can feel the pain erupt through my body. I clutch the side of my face and roll on the floor, trying to ease the pain but he continues to punch me, kick me. I can feel the blood form in my mouth and the pain in my sides where his foot connects everytime sends a dangerous agony throughout out me.

I beg for him stop, to let me go. The blood spills from my mouth and I can feel the sense of fear creep into me.

He reaches over onto his dresser as he runs his hands through his thick, brown hair. He grabs the Gucci belt he'd thrown off the day before and wraps it around my neck, tugging backwards until I can breathe anymore.

I can feel the air actually disappear from my lungs as he pulls tighter. My vision goes blurry and I can already feel the life evaporating from my body.

Taylor was killing me.

I guess that's what they mean when they say love hurts.

Everything's goes black.

--
a/n: hey guys. This is like a prologue. there are some events that lead to this happening and I'm going to go back and revisit them in each chapter. the final chapter will reveal what happened to the girl, who I have named Kasey. Vote, comment, share.

oh btw, TAYLOR IS NOT LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE. I HOPE.