Chapter 2

1 Month Earlier

I tried not to stare at him. I tried my hardest. I just walked into the room and took my seat, not caring about the eyes on me, in my body and my hair. The guys stared, but the girls stared also, but it was a different kind of stare. A hatred kind of stare.

As I sat down, the boy I was so desperately trying not to look at turned to face me.

He was literally heaven on earth. His complex features made me wonder if he was from around here since he made the boys in the classroom look like a disease next to him.

He had curly brown hair and perfect lips. His sparkling white teeth also made me questions where he was from, because it sure wasn't the States.

His hair and skin and features aren't what made me like him, though. It was his freckles. They were sending a million bolts of lightning throughout my body, each one giving me mini heart attacks. This guy was too perfect, and yet he was just a normal guy. Well, as normal as they get.

I glanced away from the boy as he winked at me. OK, he had the looks; now what about his personality? Looks weren't everything, even though he did have them.

I had decided to get to know him better after class, if he even wanted to talk to me.

-

The bell rung. The. Bell. Rung. I had to make a move. It was now or never.

I was in such a rush to go meet him I knocked all my papers from the assignment that day off the desk.

"Fuck." I drop to knees and start to pick up the papers. As I did, a hand brushed against mine and I stared up into his big, brown eyes. They glistened with interest and I noticed he was smiling at me.

"You dropped something." Holy. Fuck. His accent. Oh, his accent. I couldn't actually make out what it was, but it was very, very sexy.

I stared at him, sure my mouth was open. "Uh, well. Yeah, you see- I was trying to get, um. The papers just, like, flew and-"

He pulls me to my feet and we are literally inches away from eachother. "Your flustered," he says picking up the rest of my papers and handing them to me. "That's cute."

He extends his hand and I notice the watch he's wearing. And the I notice the belt, the rings, the necklace, the scarf, the Louis Vuitton bag around his shoulders.

After I didn't shake his hand because I was staring at his items in amazement, he pulls away, scratching the back of his head as an excuse. "I'm, uh, Taylor," he says. "And you are?"

I blink and stare back at him. "Oh. Kasey. I'm Kasey." Taylor nods and starts to walk out the classroom, the bell ringing about ten minutes ago.

"See you later, Kasey." Before he actually leaves the classroom, he turns and a smirk tugs at his lips. "You look good on your knees, by the way."

He exits the classroom. I frown. "What does that mean?" I whisper to myself, fathering the rest of my things.

a/n: this is kinda crappy but hey! the second chapter. how do you guys like Taylor? I have so many ideas to go with the next chapter...