Chapter 4

I slam my laptop shut and race into Carter's room.

"Yo, what the fuck Kase!" I slam his door shut and lock it. I'm pretty sure they had left, but I'm not taking any chances.

Carter stands from his bed and walks over to me, pushing me out the way. "No, Car! Don't!" He unlocks the door and pokes his head out of the frame. After a few second of looking out the door he turns and walks back in his room.

"Why did you rush in here like some fucking idiot?" he asks, hands folded across his chest. I stare back at him, clothing the laptop to my chest. I wipe a tear from my eye and open the laptop.

"Someone was taking pictures of me," I say as the laptop boots up. Carter scoffs and walks over to his dresser, pulling out some sweats. "You take almost seventy pictures a day you ugly slut."

I sigh and find the Skype message. "No, you dick." I face the laptop screen in his direction. "They took the picture from my window." Carter stares at me and slowly walks over to the laptop. He picks it up and observes the picture.

After a while he hands me back the laptop and stares back at the door. "What happened after you saw this?" he asks. I run my ands through my hair and pace his room, hand covering my mouth. "Car, I ran out of the room," I say.

Carter rolls his eyes and walks over to me. "No, you dumb blonde. What happened after you realized this was taken at your window?"

I launch myself at him and start punching the living shit out of his face. "You fucking twat! I was scared as shit and you're wondering what I did spontaneously after I noticed someone was taking my picture? AT MY FUCKING WINDOW?"

Carter pushes me off of him and leaves the room. I follow after him as he enters my room and both or mouths drop.

The window was broken and everything was torn up. My clothes were spaced out all of the floor and on my bed. My dressers were toppled over and the lamp was broken.

We stepped into my room and examined the stuff. My clothes were torn. Who would do this?

"Uh, Kase?" I turned and looked at him. He had opened my closet and my mouth dropped completely open.

In red paint, or what seemed like paint, were the words SLUTS WILL DIE.

a/n: I promise Taylor is coming in the next chapter! how do you like it so far? all of the chapters are going to be rarely short since my imagination isn't that large lol

Photo Cred >>> Scream Queens