Chapter 5 (Part I)

Taylor was there. At the window. I knew he was sat the window because him texted him to come the night before. He knew he had the dumb bitch's mind wrapped around his finger the day she walked into the classroom, and I saw my chance to spark the plan. The plan to kill the dumbest hoe alive.

I sit in the front of the classroom and twirl my hair, waiting for the teacher to come in and actually teach us. We had been sitting in the classroom for about ten minutes.

Right as I was about to walk out, he walked in. Taylor fucking Knott. He wore all black and a red scarf toed tight to his throat, almost as if he was hiding something.

As he took his seat, I leaned over and began to whisper to him. "Are you sure she didn't see you, Tay?" He glares at me, then looks around the class to make sure no one is listening.

"I'm positive. How could she have anyway?" He slumps down in his chair, pulling the scarf tighter to his neck. "It was so bloody dark I was sure the devil himself would be scared. Hell, I was fucking scared. I could've been caught, arrested and put on trial and for what? A busty blond who can get fucked by any guy she wants with the snap-"

"-shit the fuck up, Tay. Damn, I just asked a simple question. God." I sigh and place textbooks on my desk. "Look, the next move is tonight. I want her in complete fear before we star anything too tricky. She needs to be isolated, scared and needs someone who she completely trust."

Taylor smirks and taps his pencil against his desk. "If that isn't me, I don't know who is," he says. I roll my eyes and stare out the window of the classroom. "Just remember to bring the stuff. Tonight, she needs to be alone and scared, OK?"

Taylor pulls the scarf a little bit tighter if that's possible and I squint at him. He nods and runs his hands through his hair. "Yeah, but one question: how is she going to be scred if I'm there with her? Won't she expect me to protect her or some silly romance shit like that?"

I look down at the floor and nod. "That's exactly what we want her to think, Tay. And don't worry about the other stuff. Just get her alone and we'll worry about the rest."

Taylor looks at me and tugs at the hem of his scarf. "Fine. Fine."

a/n: hey guys! it's been so long since I've been on this but I just want you guys to know that school is definetly not easy lol so HERE YOU GO! part I of three. I luv you and I hope you love this chapter. I kinda feel bad about it but I just needed to split it in three parts because it would have went on FOREVER.

SHOUTOUT TO TAYLOR FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK AND FOR EVERYTHING :) Love You!

-YFFW