Chapter One

Mia~
"Mia! Breakfasts ready!" My mum yelled from the bottom of the stairs causing me to jump. "Kayyyy" I shouted fixing my hair into a high ponytail. Today was my first day at my new school, I was previously bullied and my best friend left me in year nine, from then on everything was a mess. I don't know what I'd done but everyone suddenly hated me after this one party with one if the seniors Jack Brown. I hope here's nobody as selfish and stuck up as him at my new school.
I jumped off the last step skipping my way to the kitchen.
"Morning mum" I said grabbing a piece of toast from the plate she'd already prepared.
"Morning love, need a ride to school?" She questioned sitting beside me as she slurped at her tea.
"No I can manage" I smiled at her lightly before standing up from my chair grabbing my schoolbag.
"I should get going I have to be there at 8:20am and it's 7:55am" I said with a mouthful of toast.
"Manners would do you some good" mum laughed cringing. I fake a smile followed by a chuckle.
"Bye mum" as I approached the door her voice echoed through the hallway.
"Have a good day love! Make sure your safe" I smile at the way she treated me. As I opened the door my older brother James came running down the stairs before grabbing my arm.
"Be careful" he states looking into my eyes.
"Of?" I frown.
"There's a senior. He may act all nice but he's a psycho Mia, his names Harry. Harry Styles" he'd now loosened his grip around my arm but not fully. I roll my eyes thinking of how he would trust me.
"Have a good day Mia!" He shouted back and I waved not turning around.
*****
I walked along the bare footpath that approached my school. I thought about this Harry Styles my brother mentioned and wondered if he was anything like my previous bully, Jack.
"Ayyyy it's the new girl" I hadn't realised I was now walking through the school I was so lost in my thoughts to even notice where I was.
"Uh..I-I" His height towered over me, he had blue eyes and his hair was messy. Not too messy. He had a Yorkshire accent and wow he was beautiful. Another boy was followed behind him, hazel eyes, brown hair. A blonde haired boy walked towards me. His height also towering over me.
"Name?" He looked straight at me as my brown eyes locked with his blue ones.
"M-Mia" I stunted not knowing what to do.
"Sorry was that Mmia. Or Mia?" He laughed stepping back.
"Mia. Just Mia" we both laughed at our pointless conversation about my name. A boy more built than the others, more tattoos and a mop of messy curls approached the three boys with another one following.
Oh god
"I'm Liam" the boy behind the head of curls smiled putting his hand out to shake mine.
"Mia" I stated bluntly lightly shaking his hand. Well at least one of them was nice.
Harry~
I saw the boys crowd around a girl smaller than them, I was talking to Liam about him and his girlfriend, Sophia until I spotted her.
"Who are you?" I shoved Niall & Zayn out of the way giving me a clearer view of the girl.
"Mia" she answered calmly.
She was beautiful. The way her brown hair fell from her shoulders, her height. Her brown eyes and her fair skin- God dammit snap out of it Styles!
"New kid?" I asked frowning, course I knew. I just wanted to hear her call herself a newbie.
"I'm not a kid actually" she folded her arms over her chest.
Well this ones a girl vision of Louis.
Mia~
I tried to act like one of the normal kids but oh wow this boy was beautiful, my palms becoming more sweaty as he spoke to me I folded my arms over my chest.
"Well. Your the new girl then" he spoke air quoting 'girl' I still didn't know his name though.
I nod lightly before asking "what's your name?"
He looked straight at me and laughed.
He leaned in closer causing me to fall back a little. My eyes widened at the space between us. Well there hardly was any. He laughed coldly into my ear as shivers travelled down my spine;
"Oh babe, you don't want to know who I am"
He smirked before looking at me once again as him and the other four left me standing frozen.
But I did want to know.
There was something about this boy I liked. I intend to find out more about him.

Wooooo chapter oneeeee;D I have huge plans for this story!
I hope you enjoyed his part bc I mean, it's probably the longest chapter I've ever written;)