Chapter Two

Mia~
"Hey! Are you Mia Evans?" A blonde girl with the most gorgeous blue eyes tapped on my shoulder as I walked down the school corridors finding my way to first period.
"Uh, yeah I am" I smiled at her because this girl would not stop smiling.
"I'm Avery, the head told me about you starting and that I should guid you around for a while" she smiled grabbing on my arm as we walked through the corridors.
"So what lesson do you have?" She asked snatching my timetable from my hand, but in a nice way.
"English" I state pointing to Mondays column.
"Me too! C'mon I'll take you, were in the same class"
We walked along the grass outside towards the English block. Room 45. As we entered everyone attention was turned to us.
"Um yes Avery?" The teacher asked stopping her lesson.
"Sorry were late miss. We have a new student" Avery pushed me up towards the from of the class as everyone giggled softly. Embarrassment fillies my cheeks I could feel them becoming red.
"Introduce yourself love" the teacher sat at her desk as I scanned the classroom.
"My names Mia, I'm 18 ye-" I stopped speaking when my eyes clashed with a pair do jade green ones. It was that boy from earlier, my stomach turned as I realised he was smirking at the way I was fiddling my hands because I was so nervous.
"Carry on dear" my attention was brought back to the teacher as I continued introducing myself.
Once I had finished the teacher sat me in the one place I did not want to be seated.
"You can sit next to Harry" she pointed towards the boy with the perfectly curly hair.
So his names Harry.
I grabbed my bag off the floor and ushered my way towards the table. It was surrounded by boys and one girl. Why this table.
"Hey babe" Harry's attention turned to face me, "h-hi" I replied awkwardly. A chuckle escapade his perfectly plump lips as he leaned back staring at me. "Can you not look at me please" I felt a blush creep up to my cheeks making me heat up.
"You have really nice eyes" he stated as he rested his head on his hand that was supported by his elbow. Now I was boiling. I could almost feel the redness planted on my cheeks.
"Uh, thank you. Your's too" I smiled awkwardly before paying full attention to the teacher.
*****
"OMG MIA!" Avery gushed towards me as I tripped slightly on my feet.
"Woah. What?"
"HARRY WAS WAS...W-"
"Spit it out!" I laugh.
"He spoke to you!" He finally said it.
"Yeah so?"
"So? What do you mean so. So he's one of the most popular boys in our year Mia, he hardly talks to any of us girls only the really slutty popular ones like Chantelle and Alisha. Your so lucky" she smiled before linking arms with me, I already loved Avery. No matter how perky she was she was an amazing caring friend.
"I do warn you though, be careful with him. He's a player. Don't get too attached. He's bad news at times" a frown creeped up my face as I stopped and Avery turned to face me.
"What's wrong?" "What do you mean he's bad news?" She sighed before sitting me down on the bench.
"Okay so. Harry's had a rough past. Nobody knows not even Chantelle! And that's a surprise. He's a a bit... Psycho. Everyone falls for him that's why he was flirting with you in English today, yeah I saw that" she winked at me followed by a laugh making me smile.
"But anyways, just be careful" she smiled softly before walking away going to her locker. He's bad news. He doesn't seem than bad. I sighed as a tall figure approached me. Harry.
"Hey Mia' he sat himself down next to me, a little too close I had to shuffle over.
"What?" He noticed.
"Uh nothing. Just a bit hot" he nodded and looked down with no emotion on his face.
"Are you okay?" I asked him as he looked up to me, I smiled reassuring him he could tell me what was on his mind.
"Nah" he sighed rubbing his temple.
"What's wrong?"
"Everything"
"And that means what exactly?"
"I've lost everyone" his tone lowered as he finished his sentence before he placed his head in his hands. I don't understand how people think he's bad news.
"It's okay Harry" I hugged him before he flinched away and his eyes weren't green anymore. More of a dark green. What have I done oh shit.
"A-are you okay..?" I asked once again. The shakiness in my voice visible.
"I hate you. Why'd you even come to this school" my mouth grew a gap as my eyes winded.
"What?"
"You. Why are you here! Why'd you choose this school!" He stood up, his height towering over me making me shiver.
"What the fuck? You cannot go from being all soft to being some big guy even though you aren't!" I yelled standing up, he was taller than me so I had to look up to him. His nose flaring and jaw clenching. I was frightened.
"Don't you dare fucking speak to me like that" his eyes grew and his chest rose more. His voice was cold. No emotion.
"S-sorry" I stuttered before he brushed past me walking off into the distance.
Okay now I understood everything my brother and Avery told me.
"Mia! Are you okay? Everyone's staring?" She whispered the last part as if I didn't know. I stood frozen. What the heck had just happened?
"Mia!" I was bought out of my thoughts as Avery shook me harshly by the shoulders.
"Y-yeah"
"Are you okay?"
I stood silent again.
"He's horrible" thoughts of Jack hitting and beating me rushed back making me burst out into tears.
"Oh god don't cry" she pulled me into her shoulder as she patted my back.
"Shhhh"
"Why the fuck are you crying?" A deep cold voice spoke behind me. And I knew exactly who it was. I turned around slowly.
His eyes darkened. Stabbing me like thousands of knives.

I had nothing to do so here's chapter two;)
I LOVE THIS STORY ALREADY NGL