Chapter Four

Mia~

"Mia, Mia wake up!" I hear someone squealing beside my bed, why did Avery have to stay round last night.
"Chill, i'm up" i sat up rubbing my eyes, Avery was sat like a dog at the edge of my bed i laughed at her strange self.
"You know, were going to be late for school if you don't get your ass up" she giggled with a serious tone in her voice.
"but it's Saturday" i stated in almost a question. "Mia, It's Friday. get up!" Avery rolled off dragging my duvet along with her making a thud as she fell to the ground. "oww" she rubbed her elbow as we both fell into laughter.
*****
We walked along the four block to school when a hand grabbed Avery.
"Move" I carried on walking as I heard a familiar voice speak to Avery. "No, get off me you fucking psycho!" She yelled, twisting and turning but couldn't release from his grip.
"Mia. Get here" chills ran down my spine.
"Harry. Get off her, why are you here?"
"I'm walking to school you dumbass" he rolled his eyes raising an eyebrow.
"Don't talk to her like that" Avery jiggled in his arms as he inched closer towards her ear, his hands happily roaming her body.
"Get off me." Avery stomped one foot but Harry just laughed.
"Get away. I want to talk to Mia, not you" pushing Avery away she stumbled onto the ground, her bag falling and things dropping out.
"Ave!" I reached for her helping her up whilst Harry grabbed on to my hair pulling me me.
"Oh my god what the fuck are you doing!" The tight contact of pulling hair made my eyes water.
"Come with me" before I could answer I was being dragged by a bully behind a wall in the alley.
"Why you crying, aw does little Mia need her mummy" he pouted but I just looked down to my feet. Tears at the brim of my eyes.
"OI. Look at me when I talk to you" his smile had disappeared, replaced with a frown on his face. He pulled my head up by my chin as his eyes made contact with mine, his features softened.
"M-Mia, did I really make you that upset?" He placed his hand on my cheek rubbing small circles across my face with his thumb.
"Why do you do this?"
"Do what?"
"Go from being all rude and rough to all nice, why" our eyes still locked on one another I whispered the ending to my question.
"I don't know. People say I'm cold hearted I guess, I've been called bipolar a few times. I try to stop it but I can't"
"I'm always here to talk yeah?" I smile faintly but he turns away from me sitting himself on the ground.
"Can I ask you something now?" He grabbed onto my right hand pulling me down so we were sitting next to one another.
"Sure" Harry picked up my arm rolling up my sleeve, his eyes not leaving the scars that traced patterns across my arm.
"Why do you do this?"
I looked at him, no words forming in my mouth. I can't tell him.
"Tell me, I told you"
"You don't need to know" I snatched my arm away pulling my sleeve down rubbing my temple trying to hold back the tears from the brief memories at crossed my mind.
"Yes I do" his stare burnt into my flesh making me uncomfortable.
"Why?" Harry picked up my arm once again rolling my sleeve up, and the other.
"Because, I need to know how many times you've needed me. But I wasn't here" he traced over words that scarred my skin
Bitch, slag, slut, whore, hoe, ugly.
"Your non of these" he whispered looking up at me, his green eyes now full of tears. My cheeks now drowning in tears. Harry placed one arm over my shoulder bringing me into a hug.
"Can I tell you something" his curls tickled my ear as he whispered into it.
"Sure"
"Your beautiful"
This boy was a charm and I was already falling for him, but I can't. He's not the right one, I know he's got a secret and I will find out what it is.

This was cliche af 😂 but I hoped youes liked it ((:
It'll probably have a lot of depressing scenes because I like writing things like that :))