Pranking the Boy Next Door Chapter 5

Authors note: Hey guys! I have a new story called Hating You! My friend and I are co-writing and you should check it out! Vote and comment! Happy reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5:

I wake up in the morning to find myself curled up on top of someone. I look up to see that it was a very red headed Spencer. He looks cute sleeping, I think to myself. He is softly snoring underneath me. I realize that he smells like laundry detergent and lemons. I had to say he smelled really good. 

Just when I try to get up, Spencer's are wraps around my waist and pulls me close. His arm was basically like a steal cage around my waist. I decided it would be a useless attempt to escape so I just made myself comfortable and I snuggled up against him.

As I lay there I thought to myself, do I like him? I mean he is cute, funny, smart, caring, nice at times, and a good pranker. Okay maybe cute was not the right word to describe him. He looked like a god! He has a six pack and he was nicely tan. Plus his hair was perfect, well the blonde version at least. His eyes were also perfect. I remember when I saw them when he was drunk. They were so crystal blue, my favorite color, but they were also laced with green. Oh and his dimples! I have a soft spot for dimples! And his were so cute and perfect. I finally look at his luscious lips. I think to myself, how would they feel against mine? Would they be soft, or would they be rough? 

At that moment it hit me. I do like him! Oh my god I can’t like him! He is the enemy dammit! I furrow my eyebrows and bite my lip. Well would it be too bad? He is hot, plus he is just your type. As was silently debating whether I should be able to like him or not, I didn’t realize that he woke up and was looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Good morning!" Spencer whispers in my ear. He startled me so badly I shrieked and fell off the couch. The next thing I know, I hear the dark rumble of his laugh. Oh his laugh, so deep. Even it sounded hot!

"Jerk!" I tell him. "Yeah, I try." he replies with a smirk. I sit up and turn to glare at him, but instead I burst into a fit of giggles. His eyebrow furrows as he looks at me in confusion. Little does he know that either Sky or Ash has drawn a dick onto his face?

"3 points team Vash, 1 point team loser." I inform him. His eyes widen in surprise showing off his hot eyes. Just the sight of his eyes make me swoon. Oh no, I've got it bad. 

"Hey the lovebirds are finally up!" Aiden’s voice informs the others. I look behind me to find him giving us a smirk. I feel heat rise up into my cheeks so I turn my head to hide my blush.

'When finally I have it under control I turn to him and ask "Where is Sky and Ash?"

"They're in the kitchen making breakfast." he informs me. The thought of food makes my mouth water and my stomach growl. I jump up right away and rush into the kitchen. I find bacon, scrambles eggs, and French toast on the table and I grin. I rush past Ash and Sky and pile my plate high as they laugh at my eagerness. 

"What! I'm hungry!" I inform them. "Really? We totes couldn't tell." Sky says sarcastically. I just roll my eyes and plop down on the seat next to Ash. I dig in right away, stuffing my face with food. Oh my god it was so good!

In that moment Spencer walks in to find me looking like a chipmunk as I chew down the huge mass of food in my mouth. "Nice face, chipmunk." He says with a smirk. "You too, dickface." I reply, imitating his tone.

At that both girls start laughing hysterically. I grin and ask them, "So which one of you did it?" Ash's hand shoot up and I give her a high five.