Pranking the Boy Next Door Chapter 16

Authors note: Hey guys! I'm trying to figure out if I should create a sequel so if I get 100 comments saying I should, then I will. Also a shout out goes to cjd1124 and her book Unrequited Love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16:

I was awoken from my slumber by the ringing of my phone. When I glance at the clock it says 6:13 am. Dammit! Why so early!

"Hello?" I mumble into my phone.

"THE FUCK! YOU SPRAY PAINTED MY ROOM! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Spencer screams into the phone causing me to wake up fully. 

"12 points team Vi, and that makes us winning." I say before cackling evilly and hanging up. 

I have so many pranks I'm going to pull off today, and I better get to work. The prank wars ended tonight at midnight so I had to get as many pranks as I can do today.

I had just finished getting ready when I hear the doorbell ring. I walk downstairs and open a door to find a package addressed to me. Hm I didn't order anything.

I notice that there are holes in the package, and when I come closer I hear hissing noises from inside. Oh that ass thinks he can prank me with such an obvious trick?

He should have known this would backfire on him! 

I quickly grab a knife and head over to Spencer's house. Once again his parents aren't home, so I don't have to worry about getting caught by them.

I make sure Spencer is in the bathroom before I enter his room. When I lay the box on his bed I take the knife and open it before sprinting away and out of his house, but not before seeing what was inside the box. In the box were harmless baby snakes. Really? He thought that would scare me?

Right when I get into my room I get a call.

"Hello Spencer! How are you this fine morning? I got a package today and thought you would like to see it first. Did you like it?" I say when I answer the phone.

"Watch your back Vi!" he warns me.

"I did! That is how your little prank backfired didn't it?" I reply smirking.

"Whatever." he grumbles before hanging up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash and I finish work early so we can do more pranks on the boys. The clock reads 6 pm so we have 6 hours to do as many pranks as we can.

As we walk to my house a car passes by and then next thing we know the people in the car throw water balloons at us and we get drenched with slime.

Just as the car rounds the corner I see that Spencer was behind the wheel. 

"Dammit! The score is now 13 - 12. Were still winning but we need to do more just in case." I tell Ash.

She simply nods in agreement and we make our way back home. When we do get home and into my room I find someone hanging from the fan in my room.

Ash and I scream in terror, but soon realize that it’s a manikin. A note hangs there from Spencer saying the score is now even.

Great! (Hint the sarcasm)

When we both get cleaned up we only have 5 hours left. I grab the supplies we need, and we head out to Spencer's house.