Pranking the Boy Next Door Chapter 12

Authors note: Hey guys! I won’t be able to update for about 3 days so sorry! I promise I will update when I get back from where I'm going! Happy reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12:

I woke up feeling rested. I tried getting up but that’s when I realized I couldn't because someone's arm was acting like a steel cage around my waist.

I turn slowly and come face to face with Spencer. He was snoring lightly and he looked so peaceful so I decided to let him sleep. I felt nice and secure with Spencer. He made me feel safe. I was still on edge with his ex kissing him.

I also felt on edge with people I don't know touching me. It would just remind me of my attacker.

"Hey beautiful." Spencer said in a low morning voice. Damn it was hot! I smiled and replied, "I need to pee so I suggest you let go before I pee on you. Or maybe I should! I can mark my territory so your ex doesn't come near you again!"

He chuckles at me and lets me go. I rush into the bathroom and quickly go to the bathroom and crush my teeth. I come out again and find Spencer sitting up on my bed with a sad face.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I still feel real bad about what happened! If she hadn't of kissed me then you wouldn't have run off and that man wouldn't have attacked you. That man. If he wasn't in jail right now I would beat the shit out of him. Maybe even kill him!" He replied getting angry.

I just embrace him into a hug. I feel how tense he is but he soon relaxes and hugs me back. 

"I'm so, so sorry!" He whispers to me.

"Shh, I already told you it's not your fault!"

I feel him nod and we let go of each other. 

"You know you have more important things to do than beat yourself up about me. You only have 6 days to even out the prank score or else I win." I grin evilly, "and you may have to watch out also. You never know when I might come after you."

That sure got everything out of his mind. He looked at me mischievously before saying, "Got to go babe, I'll see you later!" With that he plants a kiss on my forehead and sprints out of the door.

Shit! Why did I have to say that! Now I need to get planning more pranks, but at least it will get my mind off things and will help me move on.

I called Sky and Ash up and I tell them to come over. Ash gets another employee to cover her shift at the store and soon after both are barging into my house and sitting down in my room.

"Are you alright!?"

"How are you?"

"That must have been so scary!"

"I'm so sorry!"

Both start rambling on and on but I raise my hand to get them quiet. They immediately shut up and I tell them, "I'm fine. I just need things to do to help me move on and forget about the attack ok? That's what I called you here for. We only have 6 days till the pranking is over and we see who wins. The boys are going to be coming at us with all they've got for the next few days and we need to come at them just as hard."

They both nod in agreement and we start to plan. This week is going to be one crazy week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------