Christmas: Ch. 3

Later that afternoon, my mom and Ryan's parents left so it was just us and the kids. Both Aspyn and Noah were fast asleep on the couch and Landyn was going back and forth between sleeping and wanting to be fed. Right now, she was sleeping. Once the kids wake up, we're planning on going for a walk then we'll pretty much be done. Ryan was doing something in the back office and I was in the kitchen, cleaning up dishes. I hear someone come up behind me then wrap their arms around my waist. 

"Hey, baby." Ryan says, resting his chin on my shoulder. I yawn before I can reply to Ryan and wipe my hands. I just finished the dishes but due to the kids and always being up during the night, I'm exhausted. 

"Hey." I reply. Ryan kisses my neck lightly then his chin goes back on my shoulder. 

"I can take Landy if you want. You can go take a nap." he tells me. 

"Thank you." I say. He helps me take Landyn out of the carrier and then the carrier off of me. He kisses me quickly before I go up to our room and lay down on our bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm fast asleep. 

         When I wake up, the house is quiet. I go downstairs and find Ryan has Aspyn and Noah fully occupied while he busies Landyn with chewing on a toy. I take Landyn from him after looking at the clock and realizes I was asleep for three hours. I say hello to both Aspyn and Noah then go into the back office to feed Landyn. When I'm finished half an hour later, I go out to find dinner made. 

"Wow, you work quick." I tell Ryan. He smiles and we all sit down to eat dinner. Right after dinner, Noah and Aspyn go outside to play while I clean up the mess in the living room. Ryan has Landyn and is watching the other two play outside. 

A/N

photo of Landyn attached