1J

You decide to YOLO.

"Lucky i'm good at 'uncuffing' peeps, cop" says the girl standing in front of you, she smiles and sits down on the ground again. You are indeed lucky she's good that. You rub the burning places on your wrists, happy to be free again. A boy hands you a bottle of beer which you gladly take. You drink in silence, hoping that the answer of your problems lies at the bottom of the glass and then the bottom of the bottle and then the next bottle and the next. And so the night drags on. Few words exchanged between you and the other boys and girls. And the words that are spoken are slurred and senseless. The boy who had called you earlier laughs uncontrollably with the girl sitting on the trunk. The guy standing next to you is puffing on his cigarette, cramming as much nicotine into his system as he possibly can. You lean against the car, finishing the bottle of beer and throwing it away. It breaks into two pieces as it hits the ground. Everyone looks at the bottle in sudden silence, but laughs then again. 

"Hyeo cop, why're you here huh?" asks the girl that's sitting on the ground, smoking a sigarette. The smoke twists in its artistic way, forming curls in the gloom, illuminated only by the club lights. 

"Just.. copping." you mutter, everyone laughs. The laughing turns into heavy coughing but you don't care; you're having fun. You feel someone slapping your back. You turn your head to look over your shoulder to thank the person for helping you out. As you're doing this, the girl who was sitting on the ground grabs you by the arm.

"What the - "

The boy who had invited you to come over is the one standing behind you, he's holding the sharp half of the beer bottle you have thrown onto the ground just a moment ago. In one shattered moment your heart and breathing stop.

"Good night.. cop." mutters the boy as he slams the sharp piece of glass right into your face. You fall down onto the ground, screaming in pure agony as the teenagers surround you. The boy sits down on your belly and ploughs his fists into your face. You try to push him off of you, but there's no chance since six pairs of hands are keeping you pinned down to the ground. You feel hot red liquid trail down your beaten up face, everything is burning and aching. The sight of the boy's enraged face makes place for flickering, colourful stars that slowly cover your entire vision. The only thing you can hear now is the laughs of psychotic, drunk teenagers who are presumably looking and pointing at you, making fun of you. You feel the weight of the boy on your belly go away, not even a second after that, you feel a fist slamming into your belly with such force it makes you gag. They continue this battering, enjoying every single minute of your poor agony.

The pain that first burned like fire has faded away to an icy numbness. Black fills the edges of your vision and the only thing you can hear is your own heartbeat. Your breath comes in ragged, shallow gasps as your heart slowly beats on. You try to scream out for help but you can't seem to find any strength to do it. You're just too tired to do anything ... If you just could go to sleep for a moment, everything will be okay.

The boinging sound comes to a halt and you slowly lose your consciousness.

Well, it seems like you have died. Try again?