Ch 2

Yuu opened his eyes. "Am I dead?" he murmured. 

"No, far from it." A voice said. Yuu knew who this voice was. As girlish as the voice sounded, his demon was actually a boy vampire turned demon named Arasamaru(did I get that right?). Yuu sighed. "If you're here, I must be unconscious." Arasamaru chuckled. "Just for a little while. at least you didn't almost die like last time." Yuu rolled his eyes. He had tried to take complete control of Asaramaru's powers and ended up nearly turning into a demon himself. "I thought we agreed to forget about the desire incident." 

Asaramaru smirked. "It's too fun torturing you though. I'd love to chat with you longer, but you're about to wake up." Yuu opened his eyes for real. His surroundings slowly faded into view. "this doesn't look like the Japanese Army Headquarters," he muttered. 

"that's because you aren't there." Yuu started and looked at the direction where the voice was coming from. There was a blond haired boy standing there. He looked very much like Yuu's age, but Yuu knew better. he was too far away for yuu to look at the color of his eyes to see whether he was human or a vampire. "Ok then, where am I then?" 

 "Not my place to tell you." This guy really pisses me off. "so who are you? just a stupid puppet of the bloodsuckers, commanded to kidnap me for absolutely no reason?" With that the boy looked up and Yuu got a good look at his face. The deja vu was so strong Yuu nearly fell over. It couldn't be... but he didn't get much time to think about it, because he was kicked squarely in the face. "Listen to me, once and for all. Never call me a puppet of the vampires. You know nothing about me." Yuu was socked in the stomach for extra measure.  Right before he left, the blue eyed vampire turned around. "You can can call me Mahiro." Then the door was shut and locked. 

Yuu glared at the door. "I should have known. You could never be Mika no matter how similar you may look to him."