Chapter 6

It was finally the end of the day and time to go shopping for my new look. I walk over to Niall and his friends. "Hey sexy." I whisper in his ear from behind. He turned around and I looked down.

"Oooh. Someone likes that." I said winking. "Uh.. Guys I uh gotta go. See ya tomorrow." He studdered to his friends and grabbed by hand and raced to his car.

We got to the car and he threw me in the back seat and climbed on top. I noticed he got his windows tinted. Good. He started kissing my neck but I stopped him. "You said your place later tonight. We gotta wait baby." He got up with a groan and climbed into the drivers seat. 

I got out of his car and walked over to his window. "Can't wait till later sexy. I'll be there at 7:30 sharp. Maybe earlier" I said with a wink and kissed him, biting his lip. I walked over to my car and got in and drove to the mall. 

****************************************************************************************

I got to the mall and went straight to Spencer's. I walked back to the lingerie and picked out the sexiest thing I saw. I grabbed it and walked to the counter and handed the cashier the money and walked out of the store. I walked around the mall and got some other little things I needed. 

When I got to my car it was 5 o'clock. I went home and got in the shower. I washed my hair and shaved everywhere that needed it. Legs, armpits, even my pubic hair. I wanted to be nice and shaven for Niall. I got out and it was almost 6. Yeah, I take long showers.

I went to my room and put on the pink and black lace outfit I just bought. I look at myself in the mirror. "Damn. I'm hot." I said looking myself over. I put on some skin tight skinny jeans and a black tank top. I threw on my converse and grabbed my keys and got in the car. It was almost 7 and it takes about 30 minutes to get to Niall's so I left right away. 

***********************************************************************************************

I pulled in to Niall's driveway at 7:28. I walked up to the door and knocked right at 7:30. I stood there waiting and then a shirtless Niall opened the door. "Hey hottie." he said looking me up and down. "Hey." I said looking at his toned chest. "Come on in." He said and stepped aside so I could come in.

I walked in and sat on the couch. "What do you thing you're doing, babe?" he said behind me. I stood up and he pulled me closer and I could feel his boner through his sweats. "Oh. Someone's horny." I said letting my hand rub against it. "Upstairs. Now." He said with a growl. 

I walked upstairs into his room. I walked into the bathroom in his room and took of my tank top and pants. I hear Niall walk in. "Meg?" He said aggravated. "Be out in a sec." I said. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Here we go." I said to myself walking out in only my sexy new outfit. 

Niall's jaw dropped. "Woah. You look... just woah." He said walking towards me. "Thanks." 

Sorry guys! I'm really tired it's late here. But I promise i'll finish tomorrow!

-Holly <3