Chapter 9

Oh my god! Hi guys! I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated in SO long. I've been busy and totally forgot about this, but I decided to start writing again, yay! So, If you have been a reader before July 6th,2015 I have updated and rewritten some chapters so you can go reread the revised versions if you like. Also, I changed the name to "Bad". I thought it sounded better. Well, here's the long awaited Chapter 9!

-Holly <3

Niall's POV

"Scott? But we haven't heard or seen anything of him in years. Why would he show up out of no where and attack Megan and her sister?" Joey asked me. "He wants to hurt me. Just like I did to him. That night was never supposted to happen and he's never going to let it go. He'll do anything he can to hurt me like I hurt him." (Scott is Ashton Irwin)

Flashback

"Niall?" I heard Maddie calling me in the other room. "Yea?" I answered. Oh man, I'm hammered. I can't even see straight. "Come in here. I have a surprise!" She was giggling so I knew she was just as drunk as me. "Maddie, if Scott sees me with you he'll murder me. " "He'll never know. I promise. " She kissed me and I could taste the vodka on her lips. I knew it was wrong but I just couldn't stop myself. Yeah, she was gorgeous, but I couldn't. She's taken but... but I want her so bad. She pulls me into the room and throws me on the bed. "I'm gonna rock your world, little boy." "Who are you calling little boy?" I climb on top of her and rip her clothes off. God, her body. I kissed every inch, feeling her soft skin. I pulled her panties off and teased her a little with my finger. She was already so wet. I pulled my pants off and slipped the condom on. I pounded into her, making her feel all of me.

Just as I got really into it someone opened the door. "Kinda busy here, mate. Come back later." "What the fuck are you doing on my girl?" It was Scott. I jumped off and tried to pull my pants up. "Hey Scott, chill man. It was all her. She wanted me!" He started walking towards me. I could see the anger in his eyes. "Look, we're both drunk and it meant nothing to me! It was just sex." "DON'T CALL MY GIRL A WHORE!" He swung and his fist hit me right in the eye. It's on. We started wailing on eachother, both landing blows. My fist connected with his nose and made a sickening crunch. "You're dead, Horan! DEAD!" And he walked out of the room and out of the party.

Megan's POV

I called Kat right after Niall left because I wanted company since I couldn't leave the room to go see Lexi.

She knocked on the door. "Thanks for coming. I needed company since Niall had to leave." She had a weird look on her face but it faded. "No problem." she said and sat next to me.

"So, do you remember anything that happened?"She looked at me concerned. "All I remember was walking in and seeing some guy on top of Lexi and when he noticed me he tried to rape me but Niall rushed through the door and knocked him out. I sat up and saw a needle in my stomach. After that it's all black." "Wait, Niall saved you? How?" "Well, I had just left his house and I guess I left my phone there because when I woke up here it was on the table but I didnt have it when I got home." "Kat, you may think he's a bad guy, be he's really not. He saved my life and Lexi's. I'll never be able to repay him for that.

Kat's POV

So Niall showed up. That's a little weird. He had to be following her if he was there the same time she was. And why would he leave when she's here? Something doesn't add up, and I'm gonna figure it out and prove Niall is not the guy Megan thinks he is.

So, there it is. I know it's not much but it's something. And I gave you a little glimpse into Niall's past. I promise I'll give more. I love you guys so much, and thanks for sticking with me. And thank you for 10k readers! That's INSANE! Until next time xoxo