Chapter 10

Kat's POV

Megan fell asleep for the night so I decided to go home. As I'm leaving, my phone rings. "Dammit! How could you be so careless?! The little girl was NOT part of the plan. If you get caught do you know how much trouble you'll get into for raping a minor? You're so stupid. I can't deal with you right now. I'll see you at home. Bye." God he's such a fuckup! He knew he was only supposed to get Megan, not the Lexi or whatever her name is. I honestly don't care. I just want to give her to Scott and get my money, but no my idiot boyfriend had to fuck it all up. Ugh! (Alex is Luke Hemmings)

*******************************************************************************************

I get home and find Alex passed out on the couch. "Get up." I walk over to him and punch his arm. "Ow. No need to be so rough. At least not right now. Wanna have some fun?" He wraps his arms around my waist. "Ugh. No." I push him off. "I'm not in the mood. You seriously fucked up." He looked hurt but he knows it's true.

I sit on the couch and prop my feet up on the coffee table. "So, have you talked to Scott at all?" "Yea. He's pissed. I know the girl wasn't part of this but she was there and I panicked. What was I supposed to do? Hide in a closet til Megan got there? I didn't even know she was gone.But she showed up and that asshole Niall was with her and gave me this." He said pointing to a pretty bad black eye. "What was he doing there anyway? Are they a thing?" "He had to be following her. She was at his house and drove by herself. There's just no other explaination. "

There was a knock on the door so I walked over to answer it. I opened the door and felt all the blood drain from my face. It was Scott.

Niall's POV

"Scott wasn't the one who did it, but I know it was one of his followers. When I threw him off of her, he was smaller than me, so no way is was him." I was beyond pissed. Yeah, Scott is after me, but why would he go after Megan? How did he even know about her? There has to be someone on the inside giving him intel and I think I know who. Kat. She's way too nice and too suspcious of me. Something is going on there and I'm going to find out what.

Megan's POV

I woke up and Kat was gone. I looked at the clock next to my bed and it said 8:50pm. I heard Kat outside yelling at someone. Who is she calling stupid? Wait, she just said something about Lexi.... No. No way. She couldn't be apart of this. She's my best friend. She woud never do something like this. Right? I broke down in tears. My best friend betrayed me!

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. It kept replaying in my mind over and over. Seeing that guy on top of Lexi is burned in my mind. I just can't believe how lucky I was to have Niall there to save me. I don't know what would have happened us if he wasn't there.