Chapter 7

He walked over to me and slowly kissed my neck. He found my sweet spot on his first try and I let out a little moan. He picked me up and carried me to the bed and gently laid me down. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was gonna beat right out of my chest. I'm not a virgin but I'm so nervous. I lost my virginity at a party Freshman year. I was drunk and the guy screwed me then left me there and never talked to me again. I'm so nervous that Niall will do the same but I don't think he will. I guess he can sense my nervousness because I hear him say "Megan, are you ok? If you don't wanna do this we don't have to." He said worried. "N..No. I want to. Just kinda nervous." I said nervously smiling. "Well, I'm gonna take good care of you princess." He said sliding my jeans down my legs. Then he took my shirt off. I looked down an saw his bulge threw his pants as his eyes raked down my body. "Damn, you're so sexy. I can't wait to bury myself inside you and make you scream my name." I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. He took his shirt off and I couldn't help but stare at his perfect chest. "Like whatcha see?" He was on top of me now. "Very much yes." "So do I" he said kissing from my neck down my chest and stomach to my underwear line. He slid my panties off and spread my legs open and put my legs on his shoulders and slipped his tongue slowly inside me. He started flicking my clit with his tongue while I was a moaning, wiggling mess. He started biting and sucking harder and harder. I was shaking uncontrollably and it felt amazing. I could feel myself getting close but I couldn't form words to tell Niall, just moans and gasps came out. He sucked it one last time and I let it all go. I came all over his face and he licked all of it up. He sat up. "If that's what my tongue does, I can't wait to see what this does." He slid his pants and boxers down and threw them into the pile my clothes were in. He didn't waste anytime and slid inside me. He gasped and thrusted in "You're so tight." he continued thrusting into me and got faster and faster every time. Within 10 seconds he was pounding into me making the headboard hit the wall with every thrust. He was trying to talk but all that came out were grunts. He was right, I was screaming his name and loud. He sped up and I felt it coming. My toes scrunched up and my eyes squeezed shut. I came all over him but he just kept going making my orgasm last longer. It was pure bliss. He finally pulled out and came all over my chest. 

We laid beside each other panting like crazy. I rolled over to face him and said "That was amazing. Thanks." "No problem. I told you I'd take care of you." He said and kissed my nose. 

It felt like hours of naked cuddling. I looked at the clock and it was hours. It was 9:00. "Oh fuck!" I jumped out of Niall's bed and threw my clothes on. "Baby I'm so sorry I keep doing this. I have to get home and make sure Lexi is in bed and took her medicine. I'll call you when I get home. Promise." I kissed him quickly and raced out to my car. 

When I got home all the lights were off. Even Lexi's room. Hmm maybe she's already in bed. I unlocked the door to find Lexi laying on the floor unconscious with what looked like a 17 year old boy on top of her thrusting into her. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER?" I yell and push him off her. He got up and knocked me to the floor and tried to rip my clothes off while I was fighting back and screaming. I guess someone heard me screaming and came running threw the door. I tried to get a look at who it was but before I could he was flinging the guy on top of me across the room. He was on top the guy pounding his face in. "Don't ever fucking touch my girl you fucking prick!" he yelled and I knew. It was Niall. The other guy never got a hit in before Niall knocked him out and dragged him onto my front porch and slammed the door. He walked over to me and got down on his knees and looked at me. "Baby, are you ok? Did he hurt you? Did he touch you anywhere?" He looked so concerned and upset. "I..I'm ok. He just smacked me a few times for screaming but thats all." I said rubbing my cheek. I tried to sit up but pain just shot through me. "Are you ok??" I lifted up my shirt to see a needle in my stomach. The world was spinning then everything went black.

Oh my god you guys. I'm so sorry for not updating in a while. I've been extremely busy. Here's a chapter for you. I'll be putting up one or two more today so keep an eye out. I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and New Year's eve. And thanks so much for 4.7K readers! -Holly