Falling Fast

There he was again sitting on the grass with his friends, he stood out from the 5 others. He was something else. His black hair framed his delicate face, it was defined and beautiful. His bottom lip graced by 3 piercings that glistened when he smiled. He had a neck tattoo and a few others scattered around his body. That beautiful, gorgeous body unfortunetly covered by a misfits shirt and jeans that showed his butt. During my day dreaming he looked up and his eyes met mine. Those perfect chocolate eyes stared into mine. I shook my head and looked away. An angry shout came into my head "Stop it Ricky" it said. Thats right I'm Ricky Olson the high school reject, an inspired guitarist and bassist and the one boy who loved Chris Motionless more than anything. I looked up to see if Chris had stopped looking and he had but my best friend Angelo looked hard at me. My eyes started to glaze over, I wanted to look at Chris. Oh Chris you handsome man... My mind wandered again but out of the corner of my eye I saw movement. My eyes followed the movement and I saw Angelo beckoning me. I sighed, gathered my books and let my feet guide me to the boys. Angelo grinned as I joined him. "Hey Rick!" he yelled. I nodded my head to acknoweledge he had spoke to me. Before I could sit down I felt cold hands decorated by wristbands slither around my waist. I automatically chuckled as I knew it was Juliet. She giggled in response. "Hey" she whispered before letting me go and hugging her boyfriend Devin. He kissed her gently but with passion. They had a 2 year strong relationship and I smiled. It kept me strong seeing my best girl friend happy. I avoided looking at Chris and looked at the rest of the group instead. There was Angelo, Devin, Josh, Ryan and another boy I didn't know. Chris, Angelo, Devin, Josh and Ryan all formed the band Motionless In White. I had gotten distracted and not realised the group were speaking until I felt a pen hit my head. I snapped out of my day dreaming and saw Ju grinning wildly. "Sorry" I mumbled. Now of course I had spoken to everyone but Chris. He would be stupid to take time to talk to me. But I was blessed. "Hey Ricky, I'm Chris if you didn't know. You're in my bio right?" his voice was devine and it wrapped around my name. A rush of confidence over took me "Yeah you are, you're really good at it." I spoke in a voice I didn't know. He laughed and it sounded Angelic. This was the first expierence I had with Chris Motionless.