Green Eyed Monster

It was finally saturday, our free day on campus. We had all gathered in our spot but something was new today a new girl was sat with us. Her bright red hair contrasted with her dark outfit of black skinny jeans, a Lower Than Atlantis shirt and Hello Kitty vans. Her All Time Low bag was protected by her tattooed hand, it was a rose with the initals S.W.A.G. I hated to think what that stood for. She also had an All Time Low logo just under her right ear. I wonder who her favorite band is I thought sarcastically. I noticed her shooting looks and winks at Angelo and he just blushed which didn't suit him. At All. Chris broke my thought track "This is Lauren Luck everybody, she is new" he finished his sentance in a hurry. "Call me Lozz!" she announced. She had an English book perched on her knee. "So Chris, Why can't Romeo and Juliet be together?" She asked in a sickly sweet voice, slapping his thigh. I saw Ju glance at me and a vicious anger rose in my chest "EVERYBODY KNOWS ITS FORBIDDEN LOVE!!" I screamed. Ok I admit it I was jealous but she was also playing the dumb game. Her jaw dropped and Chris avoided looking at me. The Irony of the situation was ringing loud and clear in my head. Me and Chris were forbidden. I stormed off furious with myself and Lauren. I sat on a bench putting my earphones in and blasting Slipknot. Stupid girls I hated them all apart from Juliet. I picked up a stone from the ground and threw it. It was time people knew.